Nine

Elisa POV

Bryan was a good looking guy but I like Reece more. "Hello, I am Bryan you must be Elisa" I shook his hand. "Nice to meet you" I smiled at him. "Ok let's go catch the train to London square" Reece told both of use. As we were walking Reece was holding my hand and he was playing music. He was playing Marc E. Bassy American Dream Life. "I love this song Marc E. Bassy is the shit" Reece just smiled at me. "So Elisa tell me something about yourself even tho I think I know you pretty well sense Reece can't shut the hell up about you" I started laughing and Reece blushed a little it was cute. "I am mixed I'm Hispanic, British, Black and Irish I'm pretty shore you didn't know that cause Reece didn't know that" I giggled. "Wow that's a lot what type of Hispanic are you?" Bryan asked me. "I am Puerto Rican and Dominican." I said with a big smile on my face because I am proud of where I come from. "So I'm just hearing about this now" Reece chuckled. "Well you never asked so..." I smiled at him. He pushed me playfully, I just giggled.
(Skipping the train ride)

****
     We made it to London square and we went in this little store. It was more like I saw somethings cute and I dragged the boys in. "Bryan is really nice I like him" I told Reece. "I'm happy you like my friend that's a good thing sense you are my girlfriend" he looked at me with a ear to ear smile. "I don't remember ever being asked to anyone's girlfriend" I looked at Reece and giggled. Reece hands grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him I put my arms around his neck. "Elisa do you want to be my girlfriend" he was looked me strait in the eyes. "I don't know" i started laughing and Reece just smiled at me. "Yes I would love to be your girlfriend" Reece kissed me and I just felt like melting in his arms this guy doesn't know how much of a hold he has on me. "Ok when your done sucking each other faces off I will be outside" Bryan said laughing and walking out the store. I broke the kiss "come on let's go" Reece kept this big smile on his face grabbed my hand and we left the store. "So now you guys are a thing" Bryan looked at me and Reece with a Awww face. "Yes we are" I replayed to his question.

---------------------------------------------
Sorry that this is short and took forever to come out but i have been busy with school. And comment something u would like to happen next it will help me a lot.