Five

Elisa POV

We got to my place, I went straight to my room to find the cutest bikini I own. After getting all my things together and walked back down stairs to Reece. "Finally you took forever" he chuckled. "Shut up I was trying to find my bikini and some other stuff" I laughed at him. As we were walking on to the train my phone went off it was a weird number. I picked it up "hello who is this" I asked, "it's Gio I'm called from prison" what is Gio doing calling me. "Gio why the hell are you calling me" by the menschen of his name Reece turned to look at me. "I was calling to see how my girl is doing and to make shore your not fucking that guy Rick whatever his name was" he said it like it was nothing. "First of all you are not my boyfriend so I have no idea what the hell you are talking about, and second of all it's none of your business if I'm fucking him or not" I was getting annoyed by him. "So you are going to be all big and tuff throw the phone but when it comes to saying it in my face your a pussy" he laughs. "I can say it in your face and... you know what I'm done with this conversion bye Gio and don't ever call me again" I hung up before he had the chance to answer. Reece was still looking at me "are you ok" he asked me and I told him I was fine cause I was I realized that I don't care about Gio anymore.

*
*

We got to the beach and we found a spot and set everything up. We put up an beach umbrella and set our blanket and toiles down, Reece took off his shirt and put away his shirt, then I took off my shorts and shirt to show him my bathing suit and I'm not going to sit here and tell you that I have no but or boobs I have both and Reece notices it cause he has not stopped looking at me. "Why do you keep look at me" I was blushing. "You look fucken hot in that bathing suit" I love how he is straight forward like that. "Thanks you look hot to" I winked at him "and apparently I'm not the only one that notice you" I pointed to a group of girls staring at Reece. "I can say the same to you there is this one guy that keeps staring at you" he point at this guy that looks really shady. "Yeah no, he look like a rapist" I laughed and Reece just smiled. "I mean those girls are hot" I punched him playfully and he just laughed. "I'm playing around your good enough for me trust me when I told you I liked you I was being honest" he started to lean in he is trying to kiss me again. I went in to and our lips met and he deepened the kiss he went along with it.

We separated from each other "do you want to go for swim" he asked me. "Sure" we started to walk to the water and I felt a hand go to lower back and I look it was Reece's hand. Once we got in the water Reece pick me up and carried me around "Reece put me down please" I chuckled. "No I want to hold" I blushed he is so sweet. "Why do you have to be so sweet" I asked him. "Because I want to see you happy and everything I tell you is true your a beautiful, amazing and funny girl and I like that" he said with a huge smile on his face. I kissed him, he kissed back and put me down and I raped my legs around his waist. I pushed on his chest to brake the kiss "do you want to go my place" looking at him. He bit is bottom lip "yes I do" when I tried to let go of his waist he graved my thighs signaling me to stop. He carried me out of the water to our stuff when he put me down I started to dry myself off and put my clothes back one and put everything in my bag, he did same. We walked back to the train station and waited for out train.

*

*
We got back to my place, I put my stuff in my room and told Reece I was going to take a quick shower he said ok. I took a quick shower and after I got out I put in a pair of high waisted shorts with a white v-neck shirt and white converse something simple. After I got dressed and everything I went to the living room and the Reece was talking to his phone. "What are you doing" I asked him. "I'm broadcasting on this app called you now" he showed me and there was so meany comments. One of the girls/guys that are watching him asked him what happened to our faces. "It's a very long story I rather not tell" I said and they said ok. They asked me and Reece different types of questions like how did we meet and if we were dating. "This is fun I should do this more with Reece" everyone said yeah I should and one of the girls told Reece that he needs to hurry and claim me as his cause girls like me don't come around everyday.

"So what do you want to do the rest of the day" he asked me. "We can watch Netflix and just chill" I told him "Netflix and chill" he wiggled his eyebrow at me I just laughed. "So what movie do you want to watch" he asked me. "We can watch White Christmas it's classic" he said yes it sounded good. Half way throw the movie and I felt Reece hand rubbing my lower back I smiled to myself and put my hand on his torso and began rubbing then I started kissing is jaw line. I felt him smile then he puled me to his lap and we started kissing. I felt his hand go from lower back to my thigh and it started trailing up when he got to my shirt he stopped for a second I guess he was waiting for my approval. I started to put my hand in his shirt to tell him what I want he took the hint and started to left my shirt we broke the kiss to take off our shirts. "Lets move this to your room" Reece said I nodded I went to get up but Reece picked me up by thighs and carried me to my bed.