Chapter 25

CHAPTER 25

-Shalice's POV-

We sat in Louis' room for about 2 hours after Harry got arrested. I couldn't stop smiling. He loves me. And I love him. This couldn't get better. However, we still need to run. Lucah can't be too far behind. Knowing him, he's tracking us down right now. Nowhere is safe for us. Not even a hospital nor police station. But thank God no one knows we're here. There weren't any paparazzi. For once.

Louis yawned, and sighed, pulling me away from my thinking.

“Guys, it's getting late.” he mumbled. “You have to leave, and I need to sleep.” he closed his eyes and laid his head back on the pillow.

“Wake up!” Niall shoved him, only to be snapped at.

“Leave me alone!” Louis groaned, shaking away Niall's hand from his arm.

“You can't sleep, Lou.” Liam added. “You could fall into a coma.”

“I don't care anymore.” he mumbled.

“But we do.” I spoke softly, catching everyone's attention. “Louis, I care. We care. They care.” I pointed outside to the fans being blocked by hospital gates. They had 'we love you Louis' and 'get well soon' posters. “Imagine how they'd be if you were in a coma? Or not breathing at all? They'd be devastated.” I felt tears rush to my eyes, but none fell.

“Shally's right.” Zayn spoke up. “Louis, we need you. Don't speak negatively. I know this whole situation is hard, but, you HAVE to pull through. You just have to.”

Louis smiled weakly.

“Shouldn't you guys be heading to the station now?” he whispered.

“We're not leaving you.” Zayn said, a little bit annoyed.

“Quit being stubborn!” Liam shouted. “You're not sleeping until the doctor says it's okay!”

“I'M NOT GOING TO SLEEP, LIAM!” Louis shouted back. “I just need some FUCKING space to breathe! Okay? This whole thing is ridiculous! We're running from the most dangerous group of people in the UK, and I can't stand the fact that we have to walk on eggshells EVERYWHERE WE GO! Alright, we've been chased out of London, Doncaster, and now Bradford! Are you kidding me?! I'm tired of running! I'm tired of fighting! I want to go back to the way things used to be! With the touring, and the fans, and the not being wanted for a crime!” Louis screamed at us, not realizing that he was crying. “I just want to go back to before-” his voice cracked.

“Before you all met me.” I whispered.

“Shalice, that's not what-” Liam tried, but I walked out of the room.

I walked down the hallway, my head down. I wiped the tears away. I knew I wasn't wanted with them. I didn't fit in with their type. The hipster, pop, and modern type. I haven't truly lived in years, and these guys have given it to me. That's all I wanted. Now I don't know where to go. I reached the exit and walked out to where I was met by paparazzi.

“WHO ARE YOU?!”

“ARE YOU AND HARRY DATING?!”

“WHY WAS HE ARRESTED?!”

Wait, they saw that?! I didn't see anyone around!

“WHAT IS YOUR NAME?!”

“ARE YOU THE REASON HE WAS ARRESTED?!”

“ARE YOU GOING TO BAIL HIM OUT?”

I couldn't take it. I started bawling. I was caught in the circle. I shoved past the cameras and reporters. Then more questions were spat at me.