Adopted by Werewolves, what could possibly go wrong? 4

"the shower tried to kill me and now the room is talking to me!!!!" i screamed at her.

"so nothing talks where you're from?" she asked me.

"Aside from the people? HELL NO! AND I THINK I PREFERRED IT THAT WAY!" i couldn't stop myself from screaming at her. it just came out of my mouth.

my sister flinched slightly but she didn't do anything else. "i know that you're going to have to take some time to get used to this, its not what your used to." she told me softly. i sighed angrily and stormed away to my room and slammed the door shut violently.

the dog looked up at me. i threw myself on my bed. the dog jumped up onto my bed and wiggled its big head under my arm and licked my face. i smiled a little and hugged the dog close to me. the dog licked me again. i laughed and found a ball. we went to my sister giant backyard and played catch for about an hour before the dog started chasing me instead of the ball.

after about an hour of rolling around on the floor with the dog the gardener came after us because we destroyed his precious garden. my sister showed up out of nowhere and started yelling at the gardener. the gardener yelled back at her, it lasted for about an hour before the Gardener gave in.

"did you threaten to drink his blood?" i asked my sister playfully.

she rolled her eyes at me and walked away.

"you know i was joking," i called after her.

"your jokes aren't funny." she called back.

"says you!"  i yelled.

 sorry its so short