Adopted by Werewolves, what could possibly go wrong? 7

as one door closes, another opened. my Akatsuki story door closed, and this story's door opened so expect a lot moe chapter for this. feedback on how i'm doing is appreciated! this is kind of short, but there will be more tomorrow and the days to come guys!

three days later things started to get out of hand. the Dwarves had declared war with the Werewolves, so the Alpha of my pack was making me stay with my sister the Vampire. The Vampires were a monarchy so the Queen was refusing to get involved. exactly seven days later the Vampire Queen found out about my existance. the royal news deliver-er guy- showed up and said that the Her Royal Bloodyness had requested my presense.

my sister and i had like no time to repair so i showed up in front of the Vampire queen wearing a stained white shirt, ripped pants, and i wasn't even wearing the same two sneakers-one was green and the one was-it was either brown or blue- the bastard child of brown and blue. bruloewn!  we got into a limo that was around half a block long and then set off for the Vampire Queen's palace. damn that place was huge. my sister was haiving a panic attack the whole time. we were escorted to the Queen's private chambers. the Vampire King was there as well. my sister bowed and that stuff, while i just stood there. what am i supposed to say? 'hello your bloodyness?'

"Does she not speak?" asked the King.

"Yes i do." i snapped.

"Do you not know who i am?" the King hissed.

"I was raised by Werewolves! As far as i know, i'm talking to you  Bloodynees!" i yelled.

The Queen laughed. "I like this one, she's funny." she said.

"I'll let you go because of what raised you."

i ignored his pointed comment-what was more pointed, his comment, or his shoes?- and looked around. the place looked like it was part of an asylum. EVERYTHNG  was WHITE here.

"Who decorated this place?" i asked aloud.

my sister pinched me and shot me a glare.

the Vampire King way beyond noticing but the Queen laughed. "i told you this place looked good."

"He doesn't agree." i guessed.

"Sadly, no." she confirmed.

"Well, take it from a forgeiner, it looks cool." i said.

my sister hit me.

"cool?" asked the Vampire King.

"why thank you dear!" The Queen chirped.

"You like what she did with this place?" the Bloodsucker King sounded offended.

"With all due respect, your Magesty-Higness whatever you go by-your wife is great at decorating."

The Queen broke down laughing at my comment. "my name is Mickey. you may adress me as such."

"Are you aquianted with Micky Mouse?"

we both laughed at that.

the King and my sister exchanged glances.

don't ask what happened exactly but the Queen grabbed me, called up some of her slaves and lead me away. i shot my sister a helpless glance as i was dragged away. The vampire Queen and i talked. she wanted to know what it was like to be raised by Werewolves, she asked me question after question, and i asked her a few of my own. 

she was determined to teach me how to play the Vampire's version of golf.

(there will be more up tomorrow and in the days to come guys! sorry about how short it is!)