The Past

~~~~~
Third person P.O.V

"Good thing i got my misdirection ." Kuroko said .

"Ehh , Kuroko-chii ? What are you doing here ? Aren't you suppose to be in class , i'm on my way there , but since you're here let's skip class together . " Kise said while smiling .

".. but i don't wanna skip class , it's music class now . "

"Kuroko-chii .. why do you have blood on your neck ? It's driving me crazy . L-let me just lick it for you .. "

"Wai-- ! "

Kise pin Kuroko to a wall that is near with the lockers . Kuroko is shocked and dizzy .

"Kise-kun ! Come back to your senses ! You're scaring me ! "

Just when Kise is about to lick Kuroko's neck . A scissor flew and cut Kise's cheek , who come back to his senses . Turns out it was Akashi and the two transferee .

"What. Are . You . Doing . Ryouta ?" Akashi said . With a tone that you don't wanna mess with .

"Wha-- ? I don't know .. ! I'm sorry Kuroko-chii . Did i hurt you anywhere ?! "

"No i'm fine , i'm just shocked and dizzy .  Your cheek .. here let me give you a plaster . There .. all done " :)

"Tetsuya . Care to explain ? "

"O-okay Akashi-kun .. " :(

"Let's talk this somewhere else . Ryouta , if you do that with Tetsuya again .  You'll be found hanging on a tree with a gouged eyeballs . Understood ? "

"Y-yess sire !" Kise started to sob dramatically

"Let's go Tetsuya . "

" Mm-- okay .."

When Akashi and Kuroko just about to leave . The red and raven haired vampire said --

" What about our room ? "

" Yeah , our room T-T .."

"This problem is even important than your room . Ryouta would you please guide them to their room ?

"Okay Akashi-chii . Eh-- but i don't know where the keys and room number are ?! " He returned to his normal self but with a guilty feeling .

"You can find and check them on the counter area "

Then they leave those three who got a stupid faces showing .

" By the way who are you talking about ? Tetsuya ? I don't see anyone except you two ? And why did it smell so sweet back then ? " the raven haired said .

"M-maybe it's a g-g-ghost ?! Cause i heard a three person talking back there !!( he thought they was only two ? Pfft . ) " The darker red haired vampire said with a trembling voice .

"Nah , it's just Kuroko-chii ! He's super cute , he's like an angel with a sweet voice and don't call him Tetsuya , only Akashi can call him that . I don't know about that , but i think that smells come from Kuroko-chii ... Oh yeah i didn't introduce myself , i'm Kise Ryouta , a pureblood vampire and you two are ? " the blond said while changing his tones every time .

"Did you said Kuroko ? As in Kuroko Tetsuya ?! The raven said .

"Yeah.. why ? You don't need to shout " Kise said jokingly . 

"Oh , well it's was all in the past . I'll explain it later . My name is Takao Kazunari , a pureblood vampire . "

"Well i'm Kagami Taiga , a pureblood too . " The darker red said .

"Hey let's continue this talk in your room ! " Kise said .

"Okay , let's do that " Takao said .

"Totally agree . " Kagami said .

~~~~~

I'm sorry for the late update xD i said a few days but it was a little late right ? Rightt ?? Right XD . Well i hope you guys enjoy , and thank you for reading this book , even though it's not the best , i tried :) . I love to hear about your opinion . And once again thank you . Tata~~