Comfort

-------

Third person P.O.V

"What--" Kuroko lowered his head  down, gazing the marble floor. Kuroko was stunned. He can't believe the words that came out from Akashi's lips. He was sent by his parents to this academy because he is a half-blood. If he thinks rationally, it does makes sense. Kuroko thought of the past, his mother used to give him medicine pellets to conceal his so-called pheromones. He didn't understand it back then. He thought it was kind of ridiculous, he thought how could a 6 year old boy understand the word 'pheromones', unless by being a genius who reads dictionary or a high leveled books. They never told him, even when he was sent off. It hurt him deeply, but he need to look from their perspective. They must have did it for a reason, Kuroko thought in his mind.

His sadness quickly overturn. He was feeling calm after awhile. Kuroko sigh, a long one. He faced Akashi. He stared at me, a glint of concern in his eyes. "Thanks for telling me Akashi-kun, I'm glad that you told me, I'm kinda sad because I can't hear those words from my parents but I'm sure they have their own reasons." He tried to smile, but it came out forced. "You don't need to smile Tetsuya. If it hurts, let it out by words." 'Akashi-kun is trying to comfort me. He's doing a bad job though.' This made him giggle. "Why are you giggling?" Akashi asked. "Because you're trying to comfort me?" "That's not something you should laugh at Tetsuya." He said in a serious tone. "That's not how you comfort someone Akashi-kun." Kuroko stated with an emotionless face.

"Then how do you comfort someone?" Akashi said as he inched his face even closer. Kuroko backed away as he was taken aback by Akashi's action.

"A-Akashi-kun..you're too close.." He said bashfully. Akashi immediately took Kuroko left hand and brought it to his lips, putting light kisses on his fingers.

"W-What are you doing Akashi-kun?!" Kuroko tried to pull away his hand but was stopped with Akashi's powerful hand grip.

"Let go!" It didn't hurt but Kuroko was struggling to shake of Akashi's hand. "Tell me how to comfort someone then I will let go of your hand." He said as he keeps inching closer and closer.

"U-uhh, I think you hug them..? I'm not so sure but I preferred being hug.." Kuroko was feeling flustered. Akashi pulled Kuroko left hand and held him in his arms. Kuroko's face was getting redder and redder. (maybe even redder than Akashi's hair hahaha jk)

"..You don't have a heartbeat." Kuroko said, trying to converse in the awkward situation . "My heart never beats but it's there, for you." (AKASHI STOP BEING SO CORNY, my heart can't handle it) Kuroko blushed even harder. 'Akashi-kun is so caring right now, it's making me feel strange and happy' Kuroko thought as he hides his smile in Akashi's chest. Suddenly, Akashi held Kuroko's chin and move it upward, staring into his teal blue eyes that seems to suck him in. Kuroko stared back into his heterochromia eyes and couldn't focus. As their face inch closer, there was a sudden knocking sound on the door. Kuroko heard it and lightly push Akashi's body and awkwardly said thank you. Akashi sighed and said, "Who dares interrupt my precious moment with my Tetsuya?" 'I swear I am going to rip someone's head soon' Akashi opened the door and 'kindly' smiled at the uninvited guest. The said guest flinched but did not showcase his fear but instead greet him with a suspicious smile.

"Good evening, Mr. Akashi."

It was the new teacher, Chihiro Mayuzumi.

——————
At last after 2 years? I finally have my motivation back. I don't know if you guys still read this though ahahhahaha