The New Teacher Part 2

------------ Back to the part where Kuroko met the teacher .

Kuroko P.O.V

After getting lectures from Akashi-kun , I went to my bedroom and showered to relieve stress that has been building up because of the past events . After showering , I put on a robe and walks towards the piano , played it for a bit and made up a melody that was rather peaceful . I even read some books on the couch , because why not ? I do enjoy reading them , it helps me to sleep faster .

Without noticing it , I fell asleep and woke up very early in the morning with back pains . Because it's very early and class has not started yet , I went ahead to enjoy some relaxing time (long soak in the bathtub) to sooth my back pains .

After I'm done , I wore my school outfit and walk to my classroom . There was nobody there . To be honest , it's peaceful . 

I walk around in circles and hum a melody that was long forgotten .

I didn't realize that I was singing until I saw a man watching me . He was staring at me , quite fiercely actually . The hot gaze made me shudder . 

It seems like he was in a trance. I then called out to him by saying a simple hello .

He couldn't hear me ..

"Um- hello?" I said to the auspicious good looking man . ( why is everyone so handsome around here ! )

"Huh ? O-oh , I'm sorry , I'm a new teacher here so I was checking the classroom for a bit , didn't think anyone would be here at this hour ." He said out loud .

"Oh ? Are you going to teach in this class ? " I said .

"Yeah.., so mind if I ask for your name ? "  The guy said while sitting near  where I was standing .

"Oh , my name is Kuroko Tetsuya ." This is kinda strange . 

"You're really cute , you know that ? "

"W-what ?! N-n-no ! "  I am probably blushing hard .

'What is this man saying !? I-i'm not cute..at all ..'

I look at the man's face for a second and he made an expression which I never seen before . To be honest it was quite odd looking and somehow i find it funny . 

"You really look like a doll , a pretty , pretty , doll ."

He offended me by saying that but i won't take it to my heart . 

This is the first time anyone had said this to me . Attacking me with compliments , it felt kinda unusual . 

"No I---" I need to tell him to stop pouring me with all those sweet words . 

Tring~*

The bell rang . 

"Oh well , the class is going to start in a moment from now , guess I should get going , we'll talk some other time ,and by the way- it's nice meeting you here , Kuroko Tetsuya ." 

He said while walking away towards the front door .

"W-wait !"

" What's your n-name ..?" I shouted with my small voice . 

"You'll know it later . 再见 ;) ."

-------------

Third person P.O.V 

Kuroko waited in the classroom for the teacher and students to come . 

Being alone made Kuroko wonder who is the new teacher . 

' Is he the new language teacher Akashi was talking about ?' 

Kuroko thought in his mind .

' Not everyone ends their conversatian with another language , moreover he spoke some Chinese words. '

' I should ask Akashi about the details later .'

Without realizing it the class ended peacefully without any abnormal interactions .

 As usual Kise is pestering Kuroko about something , but this time it was different . It was not something random -it was about his locked away past . 

" Nee~ Kurokochii , there's something I wanna ask you , can I ?" Kise said . 

" What is it ?" Kuroko said , a little bit irritated since he wanted to meet Akashi as soon as possible . ( Akashi was not in the class )

" It's something about your past .  Would you share a story with me , even if it's just a random one ?" 

Kuroko was suprised by the question . He intended to answer it but not a word came out from his mouth . It's like there was a barrier or something . 

"..I'm sorry , Kise-kun , but I'll share it with you another time , Akashi-kun was telling me to come early to his room , therefore another time , okay ?" Kuroko said . It was true and it saved him from telling his unspokeable past . 

"Mhm..okay..I guess I'll just have to ask Takao then ." Kise said . 

"Who..?" Kuroko uttered with confusion plastered on his face .

" Your childhood best friend Takao Kazunari ??" Kise replied . 

".......Oh , c-can you tell me when you're going to meet him ? Because I wanna meet him too.."

"Okay !!" Kise scream with excitement . 

 'Yes ! A date with Kurokochii , this is gonna be fun , can't wait to meet Takao now .'

'I really need to talk with Akashi-kun , I can't stay clueless forever .'

-------------

Continued on the next chapter .  

Author's note 

Um , hey there guys , it's been such a long time huh ? First of all , I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FREQUENTLY AS I USED TO , I WAS NOT THAT BUSY BUT I AM A STUDENT AND AS TIME PASS , I STARTED TO LOSE INSPIRATION BUT RECENTLY I FOUND THE WILL TO WRITE BACK SO HERE I AM , TYPING , TO EXPRESS MY FEELINGS AND MY LOVE FOR THIS BOOK . 

I have to say my thanks to the ones that commented on this book and wanted an update . I'm so happy that you guys are still reading this not so great book  . Keep in touch with me guys , love ya all , xoxo