Explain

~~~~~
Third person P.O.V
The three vampire are already at the counter , asking the keys for the dark red and raven head dorm room . With an arguement about 'what's your room number' but Akashi didn't tell them the room number , and 'did you get Akashi-sama permission' ( duhh of course . Okay moving on ~ )
After a few minutes , the argument stopped , because the girl fell in love with de hotties .

"Okay now let's go to room 311 , on the third floor ." Kise said .

"Yeah , it's gonna be fun talking about Tetsuya ." Takao said while blushing a bit .

"Hey , why are you calling Kuroko-chii "Tetsuya" ? The blonde said .

"I already told you I'll tell you later right ?"

"Oh yeah , sorry . Soo why did'ya two transfer here ? "

"Err , we're vampires and we need to go to a vampires school ? " Kagami said .

"For once ,you're a genius today huh ? " Takao said . (😂)

" You---! I'm so gonna kick you--"

"Hey guys , we're here !(•3•)>" De blond man said .

"Later .." The darker red said .

-----
Akashi's P.O.V

"Tetsuya.. , I'm sorry for scaring you .."
I said .

"No.. It's fine , I know it's my fault , it's just a surprise , I'm sorry .." Tetsuya said .

"..."

"..."
"So , who bit you ?"

"W-what are you t-talking about ?" Tetsuya said while covering the wound on his neck .

Who dares to bit my Tetsuya !? I'm gonna rip his fangs out , stab his freaking heart , and shove some nails in his throat , I'm gonna torture him until he die . ( WOW , you sadist . )

"Answer me , please ."
I'm just worried about you , Tetsuya ..

"I'm sorry Akashi-kun , but I cannot tell you , I know you'll search for that guy and want to kill him , so could you please let it off this time ..? It's my own fault in the first place, forgetting to take the pill that you gave me , and getting bit by a vampire , hahaha .. the funny thing is that I don't feel weak even if I'm being sucked.. weird huh ?"
Tetsuya said while smiling sadly .

Guess I'll let it off this time , lucky him . Next time , if he bit Tetsuya again , I'll make sure he never breathe again .

"*sigh* Well fine , if you promise me not to forget to take the pill every 2 hour , okay ? And it's not weird , Tetsuya , you'll know it in the near future " I said .

"Okay , and what do you mean by 'you'll know it in the near future' ?" Tetsuya said with confusion plastered on his face .

"That's why I said you'll know it in the near future . " I said while smirking at him . He must be dying to know .

"You're such a cheeky vampire "
Tetsuya said while chuckling a bit .

"You're so cute when you laugh ."

"N-no I'm not !" He said while blushing madly .

"Better control your blushing, it affects me and other vampires , making us starving for you ;)"

"... Okay ."

-----
Okay , cut . That's a wrap . Hahaha , I'm so sorry . I regret not writing for so long , if you wanna keep in contact with me , just message me , I'm very very veryyyyyy sorry guys , hope you forgive me . Well , for the next chapter , there's going to be a new teacher :p , who do you think should be the teacher ? Hehehe , please enjoy this chapter and hope this will satisfy your needs :) . I know it's short , but yeah , sorry .