Chapter 1 Genesis: Part 1 How it all started

For starters. Its a story about you supposed to become an assassin but was used to take out failed experiments.
Hope you like it. If not and if you think there are some parts missing, feel free to comment =)
~~~

You were raised as an orphan by an organization before it all started into hell. The organization trained you to get stronger, educated you to be smarter, you never knew were you're only a guinea pig to them, they would inject chemicals on you while you sleep to experiment you. You are now 12 years old, few hours after the hell had started. The organization made an experiment, they were researching about bringing the dead to life, called "The Frankenstein Project" [its just my idea lol :v] they bring corpses to their lab and experimented on them, you watched as the organization made corpses move, they made you kill the failed experiments and their research got worse and worse until you saw how the scientists gets devoured by the now undead corpses or get turned into one of them, glasses got shattered and all the chemicals that started it all were spread to the air.

You were left behind by whats left of the organization, locked you from the outside of the building along with the undead to buy them time or to simply put you as bait. You were skilled at combat, You grabbed a pair of Tanto [a Japanese sword, Double or single edged, straight bladed] You knew their weaknesses, as you stabbed your tanto on one of the undead's[I'll call it walkers on the next chap.] skull and did the same to the other one behind you, hours of slaying, you were too occupied to even notice that almost half of the herd broke out the building and spread the infection to the city. Once you killed all of them[well in the building that is xD] you panted, sat on the ground, for air, smelling the rotten flesh around the place, made you feel sick, you sheathed both of your tantos and stood up, looking to the broken glass and heard screaming, wailing of vehicles, you never get the chance of going outside but when you now had it, All was ruined, your dream to be free was just another dream. Finding yourself in a world full of chaos.

Days have passed, you made your way to a hospital, seeing dead people wrapped in bags or covered in white blankets, You heard an opening door and found someone getting out and fell to the ground, You quickly helped him and checked if he was either bitten or scratched "thank you" he breathed weakly and looked around "what.. Happened here?.." He said looking at the corpses as he stood up, walking or limping, looking his surroundings "I just.. Found myself here...i don't know what happened" you lied, looking down as he went back at you, hand on your shoulder "Are you alone, kid?" He asked, you shook your head "I was in an orphanage.. Ran away before this all happened.. Then I found you, sir" you said, choking a bit for lying but you reasoned it was because of the smoke. "I see" was all he could say "I'm Rick Grimes, whats your name, kid?" You paused, looking down 'what is.. My name?' your voice echoed in your head. Tears formed from your eyes, Rick rubbed your back in circles "hey, hey, you alright?" He asked, worried as you shook your head "I have.. No name.." You said, suddenly started crying silently as he held you to his chest, calming you down. You couldn't explain what you are feeling but it was emptiness.

~~~
I know I suck at this. And well It is a fanfiction and I just suddenly got the idea of why did it happened so that's what i did. If you like the story, at least one vote will be appreciated. So I can continue the story also if anyone have great ideas to, please feel free to comment, thankies~ also I'll get a major editing here when i have free time.