Chapter 1 Genesis: Part 2 Unconscious

You found yourself lying on a couch, you looked around and found yourself in a living room, you sat up and saw a black boy about your age came to you "you okay?" He asked as you nodded "Who are you?" You asked him "Duane Jones, you?" You shook your head "i..dont know.." Was all you answered, looking down "wait.. Where's Rick?" You looked at him again, standing up "your dad? He's unconscious in the room" he pointed to where Rick is "How did we end up here?" You asked "Well.. I thought you two were one of them so i knocked both of you out by mistake.." He looked at you apologetically, Another Black guy who is probably the same age as Rick, came in "I see you're awake" he said "this is my dad, Morgan Jones" he said as you nod your head a 'hello' "can I see Rick?" "Your dad?" Morgan asked then Duane said he wasnt your dad and you didnt know your name. You thanked Duane for speaking for you as he blushed a bit and shyly looked away. You went to Rick and saw him tied up "what..what is this?" You asked, you felt a bit furious at why they did this to Rick. "calm down, we want to make sure if he turns to one of them or not" Morgan explained "but he isnt bit or scratched.. He just got out of the hospital from a coma" as yousaid that, you both heard a groan, you looked at Rick, who woke up and was shock seeing himself tied up. Morgan untied him after convincing himself that Rick is no threat.

Night time came and Morgan made sure everything is locked and made sure no light inside the house would distract the walkers to come. They took a peek outside and Duane began to run to the bed and started crying "Jenny.. My wife.. Got turned" was all Morgan said then went to Duane to calm him down. You looked over the window and saw a lot of walkers roaming around. You can take them out but you knew they'd not trust you if you suddenly went out for a killing spree and think that you'll be a destruction, it made you very nervous, not because of the walkers but because of how Rick and the two would think of you differently for such an age so you kept it a secret. Rick look at you then hugged you warmly "don't worry, I'll protect you" he said as you whispered a thanks and hugged him back. Morgan shares what information he has regarding the zombie apocalypse, you pursed your lips, you knew about how it happened. But you kept quiet.

The next day, Rick wore a protective mask and the four of you went out of the house, bringing your bag that has your pair of tanto in it. You all saw a walker walking to your direction as Rick swung his bat to its head, smashing it until the walker is dead, Morgan cover both you and Duane's eyes, you were fine seeing such violence because you already killed more than they could but for Duane he isnt used to it. You four went to Rick's home as Rick roamed inside checking all rooms and you saw a picture of him and his family, you saw his son in the picture. "That's Carl, and my wife Lori" Rick said that made you startled a bit and he chuckled "did I scare you?" You nodded then Morgan went to you two "they're alive.." Rick said, confident "how can you be so sure?" Morgan asked as you went to Duane, leaving the two talk alone "you okay, now?" You asked him as he nodded "guess so.. You?" "A bit" you looked at the sky and sighed "how old are you?" He asked "twelve" you looked at him with emotionless face, you had a hard time expressing such emotions "i'm 13" he said, almost blushing. You just looked at the sky "I always wanted to see the sky like this if only...This didnt happened" you mumbled "you said something??" You shook your head "its nothing".

Rick took you three to his former Sheriff's headquarters, where you all can use the emergency generator to power up the station. After they took hot showers, you went in next while the three clean up the armory. You all went out after an hour " You mean.. We'll leave them behind?" You suddenly asked as Rick nodded, Morgan and Duane already agreed to it "You two be safe on finding your families" Morgan said "be careful too" you said then gave Duane a friendly hug as be blushed and both Rick and Morgan chuckled. You both pulled away and you went to Rick who is giving Morgan a rifle and a walkie-talkie "i'm going to broadcast every morning" he said as he nodded then the four of you said your goodbyes.

~~~
Well, i kinda had to re-watch the first episode to write the story wellxD

So hope ya'll like it