Chapter Four: The Campus Devil vs. The Campus Brat

-Matthew Dale-

Vacant namin ngayon kaya naisipan naming tumambay ni Dane sa likod ng school.

As we got there, napansin namin na may nauna na pala samin.

I saw Cailyn with her girls. She's well known for being a troublemaker. She even earned the title "Campus Brat".

The girl on the other side of the yard is not familiar to me. Siya siguro 'yong transferee. Transferees lang naman ang paboritong target ni Cailyn eh.

This will be a good show knowing Cailyn, that bitch thinks she's the Queen Brat of Zargouse Academy. Alam kong hindi siya papayag na masapawan ang fame at title niya.

Umupo kami ni Dane few yards away from them para hindi kami masyadong kita. Let's just say we are their audience.

I saw the transferee smiling deviously from ear to ear as if she's not bothered about what will happen to her. I can say that she's confident base sa tayo niya. As if she's not afraid of the bunch of bitches in front of her.

I'm kinda amazed. Maybe she's also a troublemaker.

"Dane? Is that the new transferee? What's her name again?" Tanong ko kay Dane out of curiosity.

"Taliah Raive Adamson." Dane answered.

So that's her name. Wait, I've heard of that before.

"Teka lang. Siya ba 'yong kasama mo sa detention room kahapon? The rumored devilish girl?" Muli kong tanong kay Dane.

He just nooded as a response.

I was lost in my thoughts for a little while ng biglang umihip ng malakas ang hangin.

Though we are yards away from them I can clearly see how Taliah's eyes became red.

Ang dark na ng aura niya.

I'm a man but dude she's scaring me!

"Hey anong gusto niyo? The hard way or the easy way?" I heard Taliah asked Cailyn.

"The Hard way." Cailyn answered with a hint of fright in her voice but she's trying hard to mask it up with confidence.

"Okay then," Taliah responded and with that-

Sabay sabay na sumugod 'yong mga alipores ni Cailyn. They even have metal baseball bats with them pero habang papalapit sila kay Taliah, they all started to float mid air! Even Cailyn!

How is that even possible? Am I dreaming?

I slapped myself thinking it's just my imagination but no!

I can see them still hanging on mid air with my own eyes!

And Taliah? She's just standing there. Tuwang-tuwa pa siya! Unbelievable!

"Its time to cry clowns!!!!" I heard Taliah said and with that, the floating bitches started to fall down.

I really thought tuluyan na silang babagsak sa lupa but they remained hanging few feet above the ground.

Nag -sisigawan na 'yong iba while the others are crying their eyes out.

"Hey! Nag-sisimula pa lang tayo. Marami pa kong gagawin sayo. You want trouble right? I will give it to you. But don't worry I won't use all of my abilities. You're not worthy. " Taliah said.

The bitches finally hit the ground. They are about to run hoping they can escape pero bago pa sila makatakbo napansin kong hindi na sila makakilos.

"B-bakit h-hindi k-kami m-makagalaw?" Cailyn asked.

"I just used some of my tricks.NOW RUN BITCHES! RUN FOR YOUR WORTHLESS LIVES!" Taliah shouted and the bitches started to run as fast as they probably could pero habang tumatakbo sila, hinahabol sila ng mga lumulutang na bato!

The ground turned into a pile of mud where the poor little bitches began to sink.

"HELP!!!! Get me out of this mud!!!" Sigaw ni Cailyn.

"Oh, okay! My pleasure." Taliah responded and then the muddy bitches floated in mid air again. The ground returned back to normal at bumagsak sila doon.

"Argh!!! Im so dirty now!!!" Cailyn said madly. Nakuha niya pang magreklamo? Hindi ba siya kinikilabutan sa mga nangyayare sakanya at sa mga alipores niya?
For Pete's sake! THEY FLOATED IN MID F*CKING AIR AND THEY BECAME PARALYZED IN A FEW SECONDS. THEY ARE ALSO CHASED BY FLOATING STONES! I MEAN WHAT KIND OF WITCHCRAFT OR DEVILISH DEEDS ARE THOSE?!

"Oh? You want to get cleaned huh?" Taliah responded in a mocking tone.

Then it started to rain heavily only on the area where the bitches are.

"And now it's time to get dried!" Sabi ulit ni Taliah.

The rain stopped and the wind blew so hard. Mukha ng mag-aaudition sa horror film 'yong mga bitch na nag-tatapangtapangan kanina. Pero parang nasa horror film narin sila dahil sa mga nangyayari sakanila.

"Parang gusto kong maka kita ng dugo." Taliah said while smiling evilly.

Now that's creepy. I can feel my hands trembling out of fear.

Don't tell me papatayin niya 'tong mga to?

The f*ck?! Ano to?! Live massacre?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sensya sa mabagal na update!!!! Sana suportahan niyo parin. Thanks for reading!!! Comments and votes are highly appreciated. Sharing is caringggggg ^•^

-ArixSky19