L

My name? I do not remember it.
My age? I do not know it.
Where am I? I am lost.

I am scared and cold, lost in an unknown forest. I turn left and right but recognized nothing. My heart is filled with fear, I cannot control. I cannot stay calm, I cannot find a way out, I cannot even find myself.
I fall to the ground, now I am covered in mud. I turn to lay face up and start crying. I don't know who I am or how I got here or where here is.
In the middle of thought, I saw a raven, with feathers black as night, come flying towards me. It landed on my stomach, now vines grew around my wrists forbidding me to move. The raven started peaking my chest. It's giving me so much pain that I'm trying to do the one thing I can't, escape. I'm screaming and crying, kicking and punching, but it's all useless.
The raven has now reached my heart, it looks at me. I saw it's intentions, it gives a loud and rough "croak!" before stabbing into my heart. The raven bit into my heart and ripped it out of me.
I see how the creature enjoys eating my heart. But it is all blurry. The raven takes off leaving me on the ground.
I lay there feeling nothing, I didn't feel pain or relief, fear or calm, sadness or happiness. It's as if the only thing that made me human was taken from me.
Out of the shadows appears an unknown man. He kneels down and places his hand where my heart used to be. With his other hand he reaches into a bag and takes out a beating heart. He gently puts the new heart in the empty hole inside me, after that he cures the wound making it seem as if nothing really ever happened.
Once he finished he leans over to my ear and whispers "take care of this heart. It was once mine, but now it belongs to you." And as he appeared, he disappeared into shadows. As he left, I drifted into sleep.
When I awake, I notice that I am now a new person. I now wander the world in search of that man who have me his heart, in hope of one day, maybe I can return the favor.