A

It's a queer thing that memories can just stick in the back of your head and allow you to forget them until something triggers one of them and they all start coming back.
Good and bad.
Some about closing your eyes tight to avoid something scary.
Some about taking a plush with you everywhere you go so it would protect you from evil.
Or running away from home to go to the park and try to enjoy yourself for once.
Remembering all of this and realizing that you still do these things. You haven't changed. That you're still this naive innocent child that is scared of getting hurt, that shields behind plushes, and thinks the only way to be free is to run away. But at least there's one difference from then and now. That this time you have someone. Someone that cares for you and loves you. And you don't wish to lose them because they've becomed your everything as you got to know them. And you're surprise how they came to be so important in your life, because they're able to get you out of you habits to find comfort in their arms. And they're a special and beautiful human being even though they don't believe it so. You wish to thank them somehow but it's hard to do so. But you never stop trying.
They're there for you and you're there for them.
Thank you so much.
I love you...
Dedicated to the person who sent me the messages from the picture attached.