Chapter 26

Hello, I'm here again ^^ here is your answer! Do enjoy, annyeong ^^

So everything is ready, clean and smells good, we're just need the one who wants to meet us arrive then we can start to dig in and eat. We're hungry but we can wait for her. While waiting for her, everyone is doing their own stuff such as Bambam and Yugyeom are battling in a war that full of zombies, Mark is facetiming his girl and Junior asks him to invite her to our little gathering party so he just did, JB and Youngjae are practicing their part for the new song. Smells the comeback yet guys? I'm just scrolling over the instagram and reading the comments and tagged. My fans are superb, they're hilarious and beautiful. Either my fangirls or fanboys, I love them all.

*Tyra POV*

Finally the school is over and I get to meet my boys, I mean the boys! Omo, who cares haha. I can't go there with empty hands so I'm heading to my aunt restaurant. Did I ever mention that I have an aunt that owns a restaurant? If not, please forgive me cause it is totally my bad for not telling you guys, I might have forget about it. So back on the story, once I arrived at my aunt's restaurant I told her to make the most mouth watering kimbap and delicious spicy ttabokkie.

"Anything for you my dear, where are you heading to with those food?" she asks.

"I'm going to visit some friends since they can't be at school so I thought that I could bring them the notes from school and some snacks that you make with love for them." I told her the truth, well I might lie a bit because I'm not telling her that I'm the one who wants to meet them.

"Ne, arasso. Just take care of yourself while you're heading there afterwards, yagsog? Send my regards to them and here your special request and don't worry it is on the house. Bye Tyra, see you soon baby." I know her well, whenever I want to pay for the food or drink she refuses over and over again. I owe her too much. I just nod my head as a yes for her advise and worries.

I think I want to buy them some fishcakes at the small valley down the corner. Okay I got everything with me, kaja! They must be starving by now so I rush over to their dorm and before I'm in the JYP area, I texted Jackson to let him know that I'm around their dorm. He texts me back and ask me to wait him at their parking lot where no one can see us. I wait 5 minutes for him and there he is wearing the sexiest outfit at this kind of hour and place. What have he been thinking or taking?

"Are you drunk oppa?" I ask cause the question came out with curious tone and he just laugh at me. Well right now he's making me feel dumbfounded. That is right Jackson, how you treat a lady, cool.

"Sorry sorry, i wasn't laughing at you or what. It is just that you sounded so curious and serious and your face really mean it and it brings the laughter to your question. Of course I'm not drunk, silly you for thinking that I'm drinking." That is what his response are. Seriously? Urgh!

"Then please tell me why are you wearing this kind of outfit? Do you wanna get kill by Uncle Park?" I ask him again but he just smiles. Urgh, I know your smile is a killer and it melts my heart down but don't use that thing on me cause I'm being serious right here.

"Are you forget Tyra where are we right now? And if there's a fan or a reporter saw me as who I am with you, don't you think that you're the one that can get kill instead of me? I can't afford anything bad to happen at you while you're with or without me." WOW! This time his answer really moves my heart but whats up with all the concerning words thing? Aigoo this boy makes me feel numb and clueless.

"I guess you're right and sorry for saying that you're drunk. Thanks for concerning bout me, that is swet." I compliment him a bit, sincerely.

"Good, can we please get inside now? I'm starving *pouty*" He uses aegyo to make me say yes and I'm like literally dying right now. I just nod to him cause I've lost my words.