Chapter 5

ROSE'S POV• (past)

"Let me think I about it!" I sang. This song is my jam it just so funky. I thank the music gods that this song was created!! I took a deep breathe in smelling all the different types of air fresheners on this bus. Gosh it smells like bath and body works but not in a good way.

Well man, the bus was empty this morning practically no one was on it but me and another girl in the front. Normally, there would be a whole bunch a people on the bus. This is really strange.The bus suddenly took a sudden jolt and stopped. I jumped up surprised but then I looked around and realized we were just at another stop. Oh my God, that was embarressing...

A guy stepped on the bus. He had bleach blonde hair and deep blue eyes. I could just get lost in those eyes. He was literally mesmerizing. He had on a simple white v neck t-shit and sweats, but he still caught my eyes. Well not really since he was the only other person besides me and the girl, on the bus.

The boy looked around for a place to sit when he looked straight at me and blushed when we made awkward eye contact. With that I looked away and started singing again. I felt a thud next to me and the cushion sinking in. I looked to my right and saw the boy sitting there, literally right next to me. I mean he is pretty cute but this is creepy like I need some space there is a whole bus full of empty seats and he had to sit right next to me.

I took my headphones off and said a little to loud attracting the attention of the girl sitting in the front of the bus,"Umm you know there is a whole bus full of empty seats you don't have to get all up in my space." The boy turned around and smiled and me. I looked straight into his eyes. Wow man he is gorgeous. Then he just shrugged at me and looked away his cheeks as red as a tomato. It was kinda cute actually.

•NIALL'S POV•

What the hell man! Your sitting next to this gorgeous girl and she says something to you! AND you just shrug! I need to get help with my flirting skills. I suck!! I turned my head around again look at her. The girls hair was pulled up in a messy bun and she looked like she was heading to work wearing all hollister clothes, and she even smelled like the store. Yup she definitely works at hollister. I need to get it together and say something to her. What should I say hmmm.

All of a sudden a just said, "The weather is really nice today!" Oh gosh that's all I could come up with I'm so lame. The girl took her light blue beats off and said

"Hmm what did u say I couldn't hear with my headphones on." Thank The Lord she didn't hear now I have a second chance to sounds cool. Is started contemplating on what I was going to say when she started waving her hand in my face.

"Hello is anyone in there?" She said slapping me in the face making me come out of my deep thinking.

" Oww!! Sorry I was just thinking." I said feeling my cheeks burn and suddenly feeling very nervous. She looked at me with a puzzling face. Now I wonder what she was thinking about. I decided I would try to flirt by waving my hands in her face just like she did to me.

"What the hell dude I wasn't even zoning out!" She spoke up making me feel like a complete idiot. Ok now I'm GOING to ask Harry for some flirting advice. Harry would have a girl like this wrapped around his fingers in a second.

"What were you thinking about anyways?" She said in a tone I didn't recognize. I wonder how she I feeling right now.

"Y-y-you" I managed to studded out. Hey at least that's better than " The weather is really nice today." Our eyes locked and she blushed a little and I'm sure I did to. But in that moment it felt like it was just me and her together. It was spectacular and at the same time so embarrassing.

"You don't normally do this kinda thing do you?" She said breaking the lock between us to and looking down at the floor.

Think think what to say hmm should I lie or tell the truth. I'm gonna tell the truth don't wanna start a relationship based on lies.

"Nope but you are just so so amazing I had to come and talk to you. What's your name babe?" Oo that was good. That doesn't even sound like me. I sounded like Harry or Zayn. I'm pretty proud of myself right now.

Her face turned so red I swear you couldn't tell the difference between her and a tomato. "It's r-r-rose. What's yours?" She stuttered. You could tell she was really nervous.

"Thats a beautiful name for a very beautiful girl, and it's Niall. So what brings you on this bus." I said with full confidence in my voice.

She came right back at me regaining her own confidence. "Why does it matter to you, hun?"

"Well I was just wondering. I'm going to apply for a job. Now tell me where your going babe." I started to hear the uncertainty in my voice. She really knows how to shoot someone down FAST.

"Going to work. I work at Hollister if you couldn't already tell. Where are you applying for a job?" She laughed lightening her tone a little bit.

YESS I totally knew she worked there. Without even thinking a blurted out

"Umm no way I'm applying for a job a Hollister!" Lies!!! So much for not starting relationship based on lies.

OK HOPE YOU LIKE IT!! SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH CAMP AND DOG WATCHING!!!

~Meredith