our love life.

Rainbows POV

"I love you dash."
"Love you to soar"
I head of to school. I go to the same one as soarin. I love him so much

The end of the day

I feel a slap on my butt. I turn around and smack them without looking
"Ow! Dash wtf!?"
" oh shiz I'm so sorry soarin I thought you were someone else that does that.." "Who does that?" Soarin asks in a manly way. "This girl named derpy. Ugh she is so sexy I want to live with her. She's better lookin than you." "Dash wtf. Why would you say that?" "Cause soarin. I'm lesbian."

Soarins POV

"cause soarin. I'm lesbian."
These words hurt me I couldn't do it "so you used me and didn't even like me?" "Basically. Your to out of my league and to ugly so outta my way diptard." I loved her. My only love is now lost. I can't go on.

Soarin.... SOARIN!!!
"Wake up sleepy head."
"Oh. Omg thank you so much dashie!!" "For what?" "I had a dream that you where lesbian and you used me:(" "wow. That is one weird dream hun. Let me tell you im not and never will be lesbian. I love you"
Now these words I loved. "I love you too baby." "Now let's go eat breakfast I made some apple pies for you and me" "oh you really do love me!!" "Of course I do. Why wouldn't i? I couldn't think of my life without you." "I feel the same way dash" "I have something to tell you though" "what is it baby?" I want to tell her that I'm cheating on her as a prank. But her beautiful eyes are saying don't. Eh I'll still love her even if she breaks my nose "rainbow. I'm cheating on you. I'm so sorry."

Rainbows POV

rainbow. I'm cheating on you. I'm so sorry." Wow I knew he was pranking me. He wouldn't cheat on me. Might as well prank him back..
"Wow. This is awkward. Its just that I'm kinda cheating to."
"Dash! That was a prank I can't believe you!!" "Soarin I knew you where pranking me. You don't whisper quietly. I decided to prank you back" " ohhh. you. are.going. to get it. Baby."
We fly out of the house then I hear a bang. Everything goes black.

The hospital

"Ugh what happened?"
"Huh? Doctor!! She's awake!!"
"Calm down sir"
"OK rainbow my name is Dr. Red Cross. I am your doctor for now. What happened is soarin said you guys where flying then you got shot in the wing and fell and got knocked unconscious. Your broke you one feather bone but its healed now."
"So I can go home?"
"Yes miss dash you can"
"Will do Dr. Red cross!"
"I'm sorry dashie"
"For what?"
"Its just that I accidentally shot you.."
"I saw a guy and he had a gun and was flying towards you so I quickly grabbed a gun and tried to shoot him but he got a way and the bullet hit you. I'm sorry" "baby its okay."
"Can I ask you something?" "Yes baby."

"Will you marry me?"