husband and wife

"I love you soarin"
I said while hugging him as tight as I could.
"I love you to rainbow"
Feeling her hug me gave me sparks in my body just liked when she first kissed me. "You know what?" "What?" "Rainbow. When I first saw you I was hoping I could call you my wife. Now look at us." "Soarin. Ever since I saw you I thought the exact same thing. Well except for calling you my wife. I'd rather call you my husband"
Me and soarin both laughed at my comment. "I'm just glad we are now together. Forever."

Rainbows POV

I'm just glad we are now together. Forever." These words made my heart feel like it was just sprinkled with joy and pride and so much happiness. "Soarin I have to ask. Did you ever have a crush on anyone else before you met me?"
"Honestly yes"
"Who?"
"This might be weird but true.... Pie"
Yep that's my husband.I knew those words would come out. I just did.
"Instead of living above Ponyville soarin how about we move to cloudsdale?" "I was hoping you'd say that! Let's go look for houses!" "Actually I know one house. I used to live there when I was a filly. Its pretty big." "Then let's go there" " and we don't need money cause its still ranked that I still live there" "than let's pack our bags and move in"