the yes or no

Rainbows POV
"Will you marry me"
These words floating in my head that I thought id never hear in there made fire go through my body. "Soarin. Don't ask. Of course I will. I'd never deny. Your are my one and only. My other half. I love you" "so its a yes?!" "Yes!!!!" "Oh baby I love you!!" Soarin is now holding me snuggling with me. Oh would I love for this moment to stay forever. "When should the wedding be? How about next week?" "Sounds good to me☺"
I tell my friends and as always they are bursting with joy and pride.
"Oh I'm so proud of you raindashicle!!" "Pinkie. Why did you just call me raindashicle?" " I dunno it was cute.." "The wedding is next week so be prepared for a lit wedding"
"We sure are!!"

Day of the wedding

Spike- do you soarin. Take rainbow dash to be your lawfully wedded wife? To be there by your side?
Soarin- I do.
Spike- do you rainbow dash. Take soarin as your lawfully wedded husband? To be there by your side?
Rainbow dash- I do.
Spike- you may now kiss the bride

Me and soarin are kissing like we never did before. I feel him smiling while kissing me.I loved it.

Everyone is cheering for me and rainbow dash. I'm so glad she is mine. My baby. My wife.