Why?

The day passed by really fast, since two of our classes were free time cause our teachers were absent and we did nothing but make noise inside the classroom.

Currently I'm on my way home now feeling exhausted. I just want to eat  then sleep not caring about my homeworks but unfortunately, my plan will not really benefit me tomorrow.

I ate, watch some shitty shows on tv then finally went inside my room to start doing my homeworks. By the time I finish all of that I looked at my clock on the wall and realized that I took a long time doing my work. I decided that I'm too sleepy to do something else so I strip until I'm just wearing my boxers then lay down on my comfy bed, time to sleep.

~~~~~~~~

I was woken up by my alarm clock ringing and when I saw the time, I quickly got up from my bed, walked inside the bathroom, showered as fast as I can, then wore the first one that I saw which was black skinnys and black jumper and black beanie, I sure am dark today. I didn't bother wearing my contacts today since I can't afford to be late for my first class. I picked up my glasses and went straight out the door making my way to school.

When I arrived the bell rang just as I walked inside the room. I sat beside Cyril waited for the teacher to take attendance and the bell for the first class.

When we entered the room for chemistry class, the room was in chaos as always and thank someone up there because Gray still wasn't here.

You may think that I'll be happy to see him, but when you're ignored like I was yesterday, you don't want to experience that feeling again.

I was ready to realease a breath but Cyril suddenly poked me, I looked at him and saw that he's looking towards the door and without looking at what he's staring at I know that the sigh of relief I was ready to let out earlier will not get out now.

I won't look, I swear I won't look, from this day on I will never look at him again unless necessary just like what I always did when I still didn't know he exists, that's easy I only just met him 2 days ago so there will be no difference.

And that was so easy to think about, Not even a minute later the thought was not so easy anymore when he said the words that made me notice him 2 days ago.

"Hey! Guys, again? stop it will you? so annoying" well with other words added, but it's still the same thing.

Don't look, don't look..

I glanced at him.

I fucking told you not to look!

Surprisingly, he was looking at me too. Why is he looking at me? I'm not even making noise? Look at those who are noisy not me cause I'm not one of them.

I glare and turn my back at him. What? Now he's going to look at me when he already ignored me yesterday. Nope, don't do this to me

Ms. Shila, our chemistry teacher, walked in making the annoying boys shut up.

She started teaching and I started daydreaming looking out the window that is as big as the wall which is really distracting, what is the school thinking, really?

I started thinking why I'm so affected by Gray avoiding me. It shouldn't really affect me since I don't like him that way. Yeah I go for the other team and I'm really open about that, my family knows and the people at school knows too, I'm just thankful that they're all open minded.

It doesn't mean I like him, maybe I'm just feeling this way because I want to be his friend.

But if that's the reason, I shoudn't have minded when he didn't even glance at me yesterday.

So many questions in my head. Most of it is the question, why?