What happened?

It's so early in the morning, that going to school this time of the day should not be allowed. It's so cold, I'm fucking freezing my arse off, why won't they turn up the heater?

I entered homeroom seeing Cyril sitting at the very back, so I sat beside him.

We talked about random things and he kept hinting at what happened yesterday but I keep ignoring it. Our homeroom teacher walked in, took or attendance, then sat on the chair behind her table just waiting for the bell to ring for us to go out for our first class.

I took out my earphones and just listened to music knowing that Cyril will just bother me about yesterday.

Finally the bell rang, I walked out of the classroom and went to get my things I need from my locker.

I was rummaging through my locker while thinking if I should organize it since I'm getting more annoyed because my papers keep falling out.

Someone poked my side causing all the papers I'm organizing, yup I decided to organize my locker, to fall on the floor.

"You stupid, now you pick them up and fix them." I glared at him.

"But Maze.." he whined draging the 'a' in my name.

"It's your fault you ass, stop whining like a girl and when I finally decided to clean my locker you go and ruined it." I complained not removing my glare on Cyril.

In the end, he was the one who organized my locker not me.
And that's how you make others do you work.

After that, we proceeded to go to our first class. Yay, chemistry! please notice my sarcasm, or am I the only one who doesn't like that subject?

Somehow I'm kind of excited going in that class though, but maybe it's just because of who's in that class. Gray's with us in Chemistry so I'm thinking maybe that's the reason I'm motivated to go there.

I don't know if he'll talk to me again but maybe he just asked my name yesterday just for the heck of it since after that he just left. Maybe, he just got curious on what's the name of the kid who was creepily staring at him.

We went inside and sat on our usual seat noticing we're the first ones to arrive.

"Psst." ignored.
"Maze." ignored.
"Psst."

"What do you want?"

"Excited to see someone?" I looked at Cyril and saw him wiggling his eyebrows.

I felt my cheeks getting hot. I was just thinking of that a while ago.

"Shut up, he's not going to talk to me again today. Hell, he probably just asked my name yesterday to tell it to someone telling them about my creepy staring."

"You're strangely overthinking today. Is this his effect on you? And you just met yesterday."

I didn't get a chance to reply because others began coming in so I just ignored him when he smirked meaning Gray just walked in.

I'm looking at him at the corner of my eyes waiting if he'll say hi and surprise surprise, he didn't. He just walked past me not even a single glance, ha! that's what I thought.

I looked at Cyril and raised my eyebrow, my way of saying, 'I told you so.' He just shrugged at me then we faced the front to pay attention to our teacher taking the attendance.

Now I'm not so motivated for this class anymore, even though I expected it, it's still disappointing.

I tried listening to our teacher but my mind keeps wandering around, then without me noticing it, I began daydreaming.

I wonder why he asked my name yesterday... He smiled at me too and that's big plus.
I wonder why he did not say hi earlier... Is him asking my name just a one time thing?
I wonder why I'm so affected by it though... It's not like I like him. I just think that his height is interesting and why did I not notice him in the past, with that height you can't just unsee him.

I was brought out of my daydreaming by the bell. Another day of not listening to the teacher, I'm such a good student.

I gathered my stuff really fast at the same time telling Cyril to do the same because I still need to go to the bathroom first before going to the next class and I don't want to be late.

"He's looking at you Maze." I looked up at him and gave him a look saying to just ignore it.

I don't want Gray talking to me then get disappointed when he doesn't even acknowledge me when we see each other the next time.

So he's just going to talk to me when we're the only ones inside the classroom, is it that humiliating talking to a nobody. Now I get it, so stupid.

I get that I'm not the type of person he usually hangs out with, seeing as Cyril is the only one I talk to obviously because I'm not that social.

I'm wearing glasses, but I'm not considered as a nerd because I don't wear them at school, I wear my contacts and I've got hazel eyes making my eyes look like a cat's. I have black hair and I always wear a beanie on top of it. I like wearing v-necks and comfy jumpers, the one that's too big for me because it's more comfy like that, with skinny that got Cyril teasing me because he thinks skinny jeans are just for girls, it honestly got me thinking if he really knows that I go for the other team.

Cyril says he wants a jawline like mine but his are better than mine, his girlfriend is crazy for it.

We've known each other for 11 years now, we've been inseparable ever since.

We've gone back to school for about 2 months now actually, i don't know why I haven't known all my classmates until yesterday when I saw him.

I went out really fast, Cyril following behind and I saw that Gray was still looking at me, but I just ignored it just like how he ignored me earlier.