Chapter 3: Danger!

**I do not own Fairy Tail. But using any of my plots/my OCs/claiming this as your work as your own in any way is considered plagiarism**

[Lucy P.O.V]

"Come on, Lu-chan!" She held my hand and ran. I stopped her.

"Levy-chan," I gave her the most disappointing look I could and said in a tight voice,"Are we outside of the Palace?"

Her smile disappeared instantly and guilt filled her face. NO WAY. SHE REALLY DID IT.

"Sorry, Lu-chan! I mean the palace is really boring and-"

"Boring? Then get out of the palace." I cut her sentence, glaring at her coldly and jerked her hand away. Her face fell and tears filled her eyes. I turned and walked away angrily.

"Its not like I have a choice. Its not like I want my parents to die. Its not like I want to be homeless and be sympathized by you! I wish I can have a home of my own, with my parents!" She ran after me and babbled, tears streaking down her face. Bitterness flashed across my face and mixed feelings confused my heart. I felt so guilty and......so disappointed, so angry and upset. I have no idea what to do. She's always gets what she wants with her poor background. A voice whispered in my head.

I shook my head. She's my best friend. My first and only best friend.

"Sorry, Lu-chan. I'm really really sorry. Please forgive me. Let's go back now, ne?" Since she feel so bad already, I must as well forgive her.

"I'll forgive you, but IF YOU DARE TO DO THIS EVER AGAIN, I'LL TELL MAMA!" I warned her sternly. Mama always taught me to be kind and forgive people to give them a chance, especially people precious to me.

"Thank you Lu-chan!~ I know you will! Because Lu-chan always forgive me!" She hugged me and my heart melted. All she wanted was to let me have a little fun, I don't have to be so mean to her. Although, a small voice inside me told me that I spoiled her too much because she always gets what she wants.

"So are we still going?" Her eyes shone. Petrified yet curious, I shrugged. After all, Levy went out for so many times and she always came back in one piece. But I'm a Princess, not a normal girl like Levy! A voice told me.

"Wait. Where are we?!" I shouted in horror.

Levy's eyes glinted mischievously,"You were the one who stomped away, Lu-chan. Since we're here already, let's have some fun!"

"You're taking advantage of my kindness!" I yelled at her, hitting her playfully. She giggled with me and I forgot everything else.

"Come, Lu-chan. I'm going to let you meet Gajeel!" She whispered excitedly. Gajeel? Oh yes, that's Levy's crush. And he sounds like jerk---seems like I'll teach him a lesson for messing with my best friend's feelings.

"I recently found out where he live. He always disappear all of a sudden, its so annoying!"

"Are you a stalker...?" I stared at her, with an emotionless expression.

"I j-just happens to f-find out!" She stammered, blushing scarlet.

"Oh come on, we know Levy-chan is an expert on information and stalking!" I slapped her shoulders, giving her a teasing smile. She looked down and fidgeted with her fingers.