Chapter 29: The End

[No one P.O.V]

Only I will remember your existence, Nashi Dragneel. Lola smiled wickedly. No one but me. But don't worry, your sacrifice was worth it. Now its my turn so everyone else can now enjoy world peace.

"Lu-chan...you can't leave me..." Levy sobbed on Lucy miserably.

"Natsu..." Gray clenched his fists, his fists tightening, "I will get revenge."

"Nazu! " Happy sobbed, "Natzu!"

"Who killed them?"

"I can't remember..."

[Nashi P.O.V]

"Everyone... why don't you remember me anymore...? " I whispered softly, tears slowly rolled down her cheeks. I looked around at the colourless world. This is what happens if I mess too much with the past... I will remain in this world forever where no one remembers my existence.

I walked slowly, hoping to find someone. But this torn down place was deserted because no one but me have this time travelling power.

No one but me. I'm all alone.

This world was completely silent, there were no noise at all but my footsteps... There is no laughter, no chattering, no machine sounds and not even screams of pain or cry of agony......

There is nothing in this world.

I chose this path but why do I regret it so much?

I wished I could at least have a glance of my friends, Rei, Rega, Gabi, Eru and Aru. I missed them so much.

I missed Mama and Papa everyday, although I know its impossible for three of us to live together happily.

I don't even know how long I'm stuck in this world.

A piece of paper fell from the sky and I grabbed it. Hot tears pricked my eyes. A photo.

Rei, Rega, Gabi, Eru and Aru all smiling... without me. It was as if they could live blissfully without me.

No, its probably better if they can't remember me. They'll be happier that way.

I could feel the sobs building up inside me in big lumps of despair and panic. My eyes stung with tears that I was determined to hold back. I used my hand and covered my mouth as I trembled in sadness. I can't cry. I can't be so selfish and think about myself.

Everyone will be happy because of my sacrifice. I can't regret the path I chose.

I must remain strong, smile and watch everyone's back.

[No one P.O.V]

10 years later...

"Lu-chan, I've brought my twins to see you again this year. " The blue haired woman smiled and placed flowers on the grave that read 'RIP Lucy Heartfilia' and the similar grave which is right beside her best friend's grave reads 'RIP Natsu Dragneel'.

"Mama, why do I feel a strong connection towards Aunt Lucy's and Uncle's Natsu names even though I have never met them? " Rega asked, her eyes sparkling in curiosity.

"Probably because I'm very close to Lucy..." Levy patted her child's head.

"Nashi...promise...?" Gabi whispered, confused.

"What are you talking about, Gabi? " Levy asked gently.

"His words sounded familiar although I don't know what he is talking about! " Rega giggled.

"My mouth just said those words! I couldn't control it, stupid. " Gabi snapped, his face tightening at his twin sister's laughter. It sounded like mockery to him.

"Gabi! Don't be rude to your sister! " Levy placed her arms on her hips, frowning.

"Levy! " A familiar voice called. Levy turned and saw Juvia. She smiled and waved at her old guild mate.

"Hello Juvia! Where's Rei and Gray? " Levy asked curiously.

"Gray-sama is out on a job with Gajeel. While Rei is sick, " She flashed Levy a polite smile.

"It has been 10 years, huh? " Levy muttered.

"Yeah, after their deaths, this strange woman called Lola stabbed herself and said something about world peace. Juvia guessed she is right, these 10 years had been nothing but peace. " Juvia said.

"Some things remained a mystery for an eternity. " Levy added.

And sometimes, sacrifices are required to save everyone.

"Levy-chan! " A faint voice exclaimed. Levy's heart almost stopped at 'Levy-chan'. Lu-chan always called her that...no one but Lu-chan...

Please, please let it be Lu-chan... I've missed you so much. Every time I see any girl with blonde hair, I will run to that person and wished with all heart that it was you. I still couldn't truly accept that you were gone with Natsu... The brunette struggled to hold back her tears as million thoughts filled her brain.

She turned towards the voice with the faintest hope left fizzling in her heart.

-End of A Vampire in love-

Don't hate me but I planned this ending right from the start since I didn't know there will be people reading this haha. Anyway, I am extremely grateful for all of your support here, I'm grateful for every single reader. Especially to those who voted and commented, you are my inspiration for this story. <333 Sorry for any plot holes, any spelling, grammatical mistakes and all. I don't feel like going back to edit it oops. I also apologise for not updating often enough and getting lazy at some parts of the story. The fact you take your time to comment means the world to me. Thank you so much for sticking with me for 29 chapters. <3 I know that the story went downhill at the back but yeah...inspiration disappeared so no sequel.