Chapter 4: Levy's gone!

[Lucy P.O.V]

"If you can't answer Juvia's question, then die." The girl concluded herself.

"Misaki! My name is Misaki! Please let me see Levy-chan!" I begged, my voice muffled against her hand. 

"Juvia knows your lying. Please state the truth only." She replied and I felt a shiver down my spine. I couldn't see anything but I was sure that she was glaring at me.

"Lucy Heartfilia." I whispered, hoping that she won't recognize the name.

"Heartfilia. The Royal Family." Although her voice has no emotions, it definitely had yearning for something. I shivered.

"So your name is Luceeee, princess?~" I heard a loud, familiar and excited voice from faraway. What?! No one called me that before! Who gave me a new nickname?!!!

"Natsu-san, you know her?" The girl who called herself Juvia asked in a surprise tone.

"Yup! She's the Princess I met-" He stopped halfway and laughed nervously,"I mean n-nothing! I just k-knew her from you!" 

My sight returned, and I no longer feel a hand on my mouth or the cold and hard thing on my neck which is probably a sword or knife----even though I didn't see anything like that anywhere.  I could see the pink haired Rebel who claimed himself a Vampire the other day and a blue-haired girl around my age with very fair skin---so fair that it reminds me of snow.

"My name is Lucy not Luce!" I told the Rebel that gave me a nickname, my fears and tension disappearing all of a sudden. 

"Oh yo Luce! I forgot to tell you that my name is Natsu! And this is Juvia." He ignored me and pointed at the blue-haired girl who glared at me. 

"Juvia senses that your presence threatens Juvia's love life," She narrowed her eyes.

"Are you a rebel too...?" I questioned her.

"What are you talking about?! Juvia is just a maiden in love with Gray-sama!" Her eyes turned to hearts and I could almost feel hearts appearing around her. 

"We're Va-" Natsu was cut off by Juvia's icy glare.

"Juvia will report your careless actions to Erza-san."

"What?! I'll tell Gray that you stalks him all the time, even when he's shower-" Natsu shot back but was cut off by a voice.

"Stop quarreling. And I saw what you did just now, Natsu." A scarlet-haired, beautiful woman appeared out of thin air. I jumped and let out a frightened squeak. Where did she appear from?!

Natsu flinched when he saw the red-haired woman. 

"E-erza...?! When did y-you...?" Natsu stammered. 

Levy-chan!  I suddenly recalled.

How could I have forgotten about her?!

"Where's Levy-chan?!" I asked anxiously. 

"Oh, she's your friend?" Natsu replied casually. "Maybe she's eaten by Happy's fishes."

"WHAT?!!!!!" I yelled, terrified,"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS, EVIL REBELS?!!"

He yawned,"Let's look for her then." 

I clenched my fists. How dare he not care about Levy-chan's life at all? She's a person. Not a food for Happy's fishes, whoever Happy is.

Wait. 

He's a evil Rebel. Of course he wouldn't care.

"Natsu, do you have a phone?" I asked sweetly.  I need to call for help.