5 YEARS OF AWAITED AFFECTION

(requested by Alixa Orcine)

The school bell rang. It is the sign that the classes are now dismissed. "Sakura-chan!" Ryoko shouted. "Are you going with us?"

"Yeah." Sakura answered. Everyday, after classes, Sakura, Ryoko, Aoi and Shun always go to the karaoke to hang out. They love doing that things. Their friendship became deeper because of that. One day, when they are alone, Aoi confessed his love for Sakura. Sakura replied that she also liked Aoi since their junior high school. They've been a couple after all.

After 2 months, they graduated from high c\school. Aoi unexpectedly told his close friends that he will go to America to study. Sakura who his current girlfriend, will be left behind here in Japan. In the Narita airport, Sakura, together with her friends were there to bid goodbye to Aoi. Sakura started to cry and Aoi hugged her when he saw her.

"Sakura-chan, don't worry, I'll be back." Aoi said. "After graduating, I'll marry you Sakura-chan."

"Is that a promise?" Sakura asked the boy who love her.

"Yeah. It's a promise my dear. I'll gonna marry you no matter what Sakura-chan." Aoi replied.

Aoi sets free from keeping close to Sakura. He wiped the fallen tears of Sakura from her face and he held her cheeks.

"Wait for me Sakura-chan." Aoi said. Sakura nodded. "Yes, I'll wait for you Aoi-kun." Sakura replied

“Please stop from crying my dear, I don’t want to see your crying face Sakura-chan. I can’t look at it.” Aoi said. Sakura help herself to wipe her tears and smiled to Aoi. 

“Ganbatte for your study Aoi-kun.” Sakura said. 

“Yes, my dear.” Aoi replied. “I need to go now.” Aoi held Sakura’s hand and talked to his two friends.

“Ryoko-san, I’ll be going now.” Aoi said.

“Kio tsukete naa~ Aoi-kun.” Ryoko replied. Aoi nodded and smiled then he faced Shun.

 “Shun, take care of your girlfriend Ryoko as well as MY GIRLFRIEND, Sakura.” Aoi requested to Shun. 

“I will.” Shun replied. Aoi released his hand from Sakura’s hand and bought his baggage. Aoi, for the last time looked at his friends.

 “Jaaa~” Aoi bid a goodbye

. “Jaa.” The tree replied.

 He walked inside and rode his corresponding plane. Sakura can’t hold back his tears anymore. She cried again while Aoi was inside. Ryoko embraced her.

Sakura, Ryoko and Shun studied Architecture in Meiji University. The three of them met Hakushika Hikaru, also an architecture student. He is a very intelligent person and he is also kind. No wonder that he is one of the famous students of Meiji University especially for girls. He is one of the classmates of the three and he is also become of their close friends. One day, In their classroom, Sakura received an e-mail from Aoi.

How are you Sakura-chan? I’m good here. My grades are good because I made you my inspiration. I miss you my Sakura-chan. Please wait for 4 years and I’ll marry you.

How’s Ryoko and Shun? How’s your study? Hope you are all doing great! Ganbatte. I’ll be busy these days. But I’ll try to update you of what’s happening to me. Take care Sakura-chan and also Ryoko and Shun.

Love,

Aoi”

Sakura was very happy. After a year, she received an e-mail from the person she was waiting for. She let the message read by Ryoko and Shun as well as Hikaru.