One

Aye so this was my big surprise I have been working on for a while now.

I lazily slouched while trying to listen to the principal's words. The people next to me would not stop fucking talking. They're talking about 'what they'd wear to prom' or 'Liam is cheating on me'. I really just want to get this damn assembly over with. I saw students going down the bleachers and in front of the school. It was Rachel Simmons, Kalen Praxy, and Melina Fox. Ugh, the student council. Rachel grabbed the microphone.
"Okay everyone we want to show some appreciation today for a couple students. Their names are Dakota Mcmunn and Kaylee Easter!"
My eyes widened at my name. Me and Dakota gave unsure looks to each other as we walked up to them. Rachel came in between us and wrapped her arms around me and Dakota. "You guys are just so cute together," we heard something fall behind us and the crowd started giggling. We turned around and I wished we didn't. There was a banner that said #Daylee is #Relationshipgoals.
I screamed, "No we're not dating!" I started sprinting out of the auditorium. I heard footsteps behind me and started running faster but Dakota caught up to me. After all, she did get on the soccer team and I didn't. I collapsed in her arms and started crying.
"It's gonna be okay those bitches are probably fucking each other behind Fargo's back," she cooed.
I started laughing, she always knew how to make me smile. We decided to ditch the rest of the day and go to the mall. We only had like a week left of school before graduating.

So this was my first chapter! Do you guys like this story so far? Dakota is one of my best friends in real life too. Bye!
(Comment, vote, share)