Sixteen

Recap:
I looked at the tests after 5 minutes and 5 out of 7 tests were... Positive.
Shit.
_________________________
I walked downstairs and started crying. I'm 17 and pregnant. I don't need a baby. But I'm not going to abort. I'll love this baby with everything I have. Troye rushed over to me, "What's wrong? What did the tests say?"
"What tests?" Dad said walking in.
Shit, "Um Dad sit down."
He sat on the couch and I sat next to him.
"Well me and Matthew did some things... And well I was throwing up this morning..."
"YOU'RE PREGNANT AT 17?!"
"yes."
"Go to your fucking room."
"Da-"
"-I SAID GO TO YOUR FUCKING ROOM."
I felt my eyes start to water and I ran up the stairs. I heard Troye and Dad talking.
"Troye how could you not have told me?! I thought you told me everything."
"Babe I do its just I knew you were going to overreact about this. I just didn't want her to cry because... well you know."
"It puts stress on my grandchild."
"So now you like the child?"
"I still do not approve of Kaylee and Matthew having sex. But I will help her take care of the baby, even if Matthew won't."
I stopped listening then; Matthew won't help me? What does he mean? Does he even know? I need to call him. I pulled out my phone and speed dialed Matthew.
After 4 rings it went to voicemail.
"Hello this is Matthew Espinosa's voicemail box leave a message."
--*beep*--
"Hey Matthew? It's Kaylee. Can you give me a call as soon as you get this?"
--*beep*--
I closed my phone and looked at the ceiling and began to hopelessly cry. What if he doesn't help out? My anxiety started to act up and I started to breathe uneven. My chest was tightening. I crawled downstairs then Dad and Troye rushed over to me.
"What's wrong?!" Troye worried.
"She's having an anxiety attack!"
"I'll run and get Gilinsky!"
"No I'll run and get Matthew."
Dad ran out of the house at light speed and down the street. Troye rubbed my back and helped me calm down a bit but I was still violently shaking and unevenly breathing. Matt rushed through the door and jumped over to me. He held me in his arms and I curled into him.
"Shh baby girl it's okay. Calm down. Me, you, and my baby are okay," he cooed into my ear.
I calmed down, "You know?"
"Of course I know. Why else would you call me the day after? And your dad told me."
"I love you."
"I love you more."
"No I love you more Matt."
"Not possible my darling."