Eleven

We arrived at her house and I exhaled heavily. I'm so nervous for this. I got out of the car and started walking up her steps. I hesitated before knocking on her glass door. It wasn't long before I saw a small brunette in a hot pink shirt and neon blue shorts through the blurred glass. She opened the door and gave me a confused look.
"Um who is this Connor?"
"This is my daughter Kaylee."
"Oh well hi I'm Bethany."
"Oh Beth I know who you are but we need to talk to you."
She led us inside and we sat down. I sat a bit farther away from her and my dad.
"Would you guys like something to drink?"
"Um no thank you Bethany we just needed to tell you this in person because we didn't want you to be alone when you heard this," Dad explained.
"Well what do you need to tell me?"
All eyes turned toward me. I hesistated before starting my story,
"Okay I had a shower after going to the mall with some friends and when I got out of the shower Kian was there. I screamed and got dressed quickly. He started talking to me and then he started making out with me. Dad walked in and they started arguing and I didn't know you guys were dating until he said, ' I wasn't gonna fuck her I have Bethany.'" I sucked in a whole gulp of air after explaining myself.
I saw the tears forming, the lip trembling, her body starting to quake, she was breaking.