Chapter 5

Holly's POV

"Dad Im fine! I dont need to go in a therapy!" I was angry. "Holly stop it! You always say that. Look where we are now. 'Fine' looks different to me." I rolled my eyes

"Im not interested in your opinion. Not in you and not in your fuckin life!" I yelled "But Im interested in yours. And I dont wanna see you ruining it..." "Im not ruining it!" I interrupted him. "Holly! You drink, you cut, you take drugs...what comes next?" How did he know? I was confused.

I guess he saw it "Interesting what blood can tell you. Isnt it?" I shook my head and looked out of the window. "I dont need to go to a therapy" I wispered annoyed.

I hoped hed leave as soon as possible. My Dad took a breath.

"When you were little you were afraid of being alone..." "When I was little had a family" I tried not to cry because of the memory of my mum. "You still have one. Its just a different one..and I can imagine that its not easy to be apart of it. It takes time but...at least you have me." I shook my head again "No! I dont even know you. All I know about you is that you WERE my father until you left forever without any goodbye!" there was so much hate in my voice. Silence...

"Then talk to me and we'll learn to know each other better and...I dont just...stop ignoring me." "Forget it!" Silence... "Where's my little girl?" I looked at him. He stood in the middle of the room his arms covered his stomach. His eyes were red. Sure he was desperate and my behavior hurt him but I didnt care. I wanted to see him suffer for what he had done to me. I felt nothing but hate for him and I wanted him to know that. "She's gone"

Mike's POV

I just needed to know if Holly was ok so I made.my way to the hospital. Its been three days since we took her there. I wondered why she's still there. When I came in a nurse took a bit of her blood and left again. She smiled at me when she saw me. I smiled back.

"Hey what are you doing here?" she asked. "I just needed to check if youre ok" I replied while I went over to her bed and sat next to her.

"As you can see: I am" "When will you come out of prison?" I asked her. She giggled "Yes prison is the right word. Ehh I just need to wait a bit. They wanted to check my blood. And then I can go." "I thought they already did." she looked a bit confused.

Then she got something "My dad told you right?" "Ahh yes well and he wasnt really kind but its fine. I think Id act the same as he did when somebody just told me that my daughter is taking drugs." she rolled her eyes

"I hate him" she said quietly. "Hey dont say that. He just worries about you." "He wouldnt if my mom wasnt dead." I looked at her. Somehow she was right.

"Youre so full of...hate...pain...rage...frustration..." Her face became serious and kind of sad. "I guess youre right" she said and leaned against my shoulder and I laid an arm around her.

"Thats strange" she said after awhile "What?" "Ive known you for four days and were like best friends" We smiled. I leaned my head against hers and I noticed that she was falling asleep. But after a few minutes she woke up when somebody knocked at the door.

"Hello" her dad said and she pretended to sleep again. "Is she sleeping?" he asked. "Ehh...yes she is" I replied. He came over. I quickly removed my arm and got off of the bed. He looked a bit confused for about a second and sat next to her petting her hair.

"I-Im gonna..." I started but he interrupted me "Did somebody say when I can bring her home?" "Ehh...she said that they wanted to test her blood or something I dont know and then she can go...but...why again?" I said "She's so tired isnt she?" ookaayy!? That confused me. He kinda ignored me. He worried so much. I tried to leave again

"Im gonna..." "Is she talking to you?" "What?" "I I mean...she doesnt talk to me. Nothing. And I dont know what to do. What I can do that she trusts me again or what shes feeling." I nodded "Pain" he looked a bit confused "I mean...it happened so much. It isnt easy for her and...she doesnt understand why you have left her." now he nodded and wispered "I see" this moment was awkward.

"I need to go now..." I started "Oh yes of course. Sorry and thanks" "No problem" I said and went out of the room and the hospital as fast as I could.