The beginning of my new life

Some may say that the present is what you need to be living in, but how can you live in the present when the past has overcome every single decision that you have ever made. This is my story. When I was born my parents said that I was going to be very different from everyone else, and this is true. My parents died soon after I had just turned 9, this was devastating and changed my whole life. I spent up until the age of 16 living with my grandparents, until they both suffered a heart attack the same night. Now, I live in a small town called Jefferson with my aunt and uncle. My third move, and hopefully my last before I'm 18. I start school tomorrow so I thought I would start writing my story.

(Next Day)

My aunt woke me up at the God awful hour of 6 in the morning, just to pick out what I am going to wear for my first day of school. After looking through all of my suitcases she picked out a black dress with white roses all over it and a pair of black flats, and yes, she made me wear this and put 3 lbs of make up on my face and 30 mins to do my hair. Normally I would have fought and screamed, but I was too exhausted to put up a fight this morning. Once she was done making me into a barbie doll we went downstairs where I saw 5 plates each with 3 pieces of French Toast, my favorite food, so far my day is working out perfectly. After I ate my French Toast and ate an orange it was time for me to go outside and wait for the bus. After a long 5 minute bus ride I eventually arrived at a huge school, apparently they have 3 towns all going all to the same school with the high school, elementary, and middle school all put together, which I found quite odd. As soon as I walked through the high school doors something seemed a little off, like they don't even know what is going on around them, I was not noticed walking in. It wasn't until I entered the office to get my schedule that I was introduced to one of the only students in this school who notices what is going on. I was given my schedule and introduced to Dylan who would be showing me around the school, only because he has the same classes as I do all day. Dylan isn't a bad looking guy about 6 ft 3 with dirty blonde hair, he has the bluest of eyes that I have ever seen, the color of the ocean, but he has really pale skin.  He reminds me of the father I once had. He showed me around the school and to our classes we didn't talk much, he tried to start small talk but I was afraid that if I spoke to him I would burst into tears. After 7 long classes and a small lunch period I was back on the bus back to my new home. When I got home I was the first one there so all the lights were off. I went to my room and unpacked my bag, made my bed, hung all my clothes up, and started my homework, it wasn't till and hour and a half later everyone else was home, we had cheeseburgers and fries from McDonalds and some soda they had left over from a party the previous week. While we were eating dinner my aunt and uncle and there kids were talking about there day at school, I kept quiet because I didn't really want to talk about my first day, and especially about Dylan. They had all gotten done talking about there day they finally turned to me smiling asking me how mine was. I didn't want to really talk about my day so I just said that it was ok and they asked question such as what I ate for lunch and what classes I have and who I have them with, I said I have all my classes with a guy named Dylan and they all went silent. After the 5 minutes of awkward silences I got up putting my plate in the sink and went to my room to study for tests and getting notes from students in my classes. After 6 hours of studying it is 2 in the morning so i finally go to bed and dream of what my parents would be like now if they were still here.