BabyMomma

Jazz Pov
So I Took Liv's Advice & Went To Get A Pregnancy Test. I Know I'm Not Pregnant But If It'll make Her Leave That Situation Alone Then Ill Take One. Teddy Texted & Told Me to meet Him After I Got Off Work So Thats Where I'm Headed, I Pulled Up To The Hotel His Car Was Parked Outside. I Walked Inside, "welcome To FairMount Hotel " The Lady Behind The Front Desk Said "Thanks " I Said Taking The Elevator To Room 987 .

"Wussup Boo" He Said Kissing Me "Shit, Look I'm Not About To Beat About Around The Bush With You... I've Been Sick For The Last Week, So I Bought A Pregnancy Test " He Starred At Me For A Minute "Go Take It". I Went In The Bathroom & Followed The Instructions . A Couple Minutes Later I Walked Out, He Was Had His Face In His Hands. I Cleared My Throat He Looked Up "Well" I Showed The Test To Him "Congratulations Baby Daddy" I Said About To Cry. He Ran Up Hugging Me "Why You Crying Babe " "cause I Know You Gone Tell Me To Get Rid Of It " He Held My Face In His Hands "No I'm Not! We Made This Baby So We Gone Raise It" . I Started To Cry Again "What Am I Gone To Frankie? " Teddy Sat On The Bed "He Just Gone Have To Deal With It" . I Pushed Him " He Looked Shocked That I Pushed Him "& How Tf You Gone Tell Yo Bitch That I'm Pregnant... & She Been Trying Get Pregnant ?" I Said With My Hands On My Hips.

"Fuck!" He Said. "Dumbass" "Look Just keep This Between Me & You " "Nigga Ima Have to Tell Liv " He Nodded "Well Tell Liv & Thats It " ... "Whatever " I Said About To Walk Out. "Hold Up, You Thank I Bought You Here & Ain't About To Get None? " ... I Started Smiling "Sorry Daddy " I Closed The Door & Walked Back Over To Him.

Weeks Later

Ace Pov
I Still Got That Number I Found In Liv Purse, I Talked With Teddy & Calvin We Decided To Have Sandra Call The Number Acting As If She's Liv & Say She Wants To Have Dinner At The Cheesecake Factory, He Shows Up , Me & Teddy & Nem Gone Be There Ready To Shut Shit Down.

"You Ready? " I Asked Sandra, We Was All At My House. "Yeah, Call Him" Teddy Failed The Number. "Ace You Got Some Hot sauce" Calvin Said Walking Out The Kitchen "Stfu Man Sandra About To Call Frank" "oh My Bad.. Proceed " He Said Walking Back In The Kitchen. Teddy Put Them On Speaker Phone.

Phone Convo:
Frank: Who Tf This Is Calling Private?
Sandra: Hey Its The Bartender From The Club... You Gave Me Your Number
Frank: *Chuckles* Why You Calling Private Beautiful?
Sandra: Well I Have To Test You Out First... You Might Be Crazy
Frank:*Laughs* Nah... So Wusup?

"Ask About Going Out Sometime ..Maybe Next Thursday " I Wrote On A Piece Of Paper

Sandra: Wanna Go Out For Lunch Maybe Next Thursday? If Your Not Busy
Frank: Sure!
Sandra: Okay
Frank: I'll Stop By The Tuesday To Remind You Pretty I Know How You Ladies Forget
Sandra: I Haven't Got My Schedule Yet, But I'll Let You Know What Days I Work.
Frank:Okay - Hold On

Teddy Put The Phone On Mute.

"This Nigga Gone Be Walking Up In The Club Looking For Liv & You Mad At Her " Calvin Said. "Why You Mad At,Liv " Sandra Said Raising An Eyebrow "I'll Talk To You Later About " I Said Shrugging.

Frank: Hello?

Teddy Put The Phone Off Mute

Sandra: Yes Love?
Frank:Some Business Came Up, I'll Have To Talk To You Later Beautiful...
Sandra: Okay Thats Fine
Frank:Bye.. Enjoy The Rest Of Your Day
Sandra: You Too.
End Of Convo .

~
~
~
"Bae You Gone Go Get Something To Cook " Teddy Asked Sandra "Yeah.. Ace Come On We Needa Talk Anyways " .. I Looked At Teddy For Help "Nah I Ain't Getting In Between That " . Calvin Just Laughed. We Got In The Car & Headed To Walmart, "So Whats Up With You & Liv? " She Said Focused On The Road . "Man Okay So We Just Got Done Fucking ... I Walk Out The Bathroom & The Lights Out.. so I End Up Tripping Over Her Purse, Long Story Short I Found Franks Number In Her Purse, She Said That He Had Gave It To Her & That She Wasn't Home Use It.... & I Might've Said Said Fuvk Her & Walled Out " ... She Shook Her Head.

"You Needa Get That Right, Liv Is My Girl & I Really Feel Like She's What's Best For You... Like You Two Just Click, Now India Ass On The Other Hand You Need To Leave Her Alone, Have You Not Heard The Term Cant Turn A Hoe Into A Housewife? Yeah It Was Meant For Her" . We Got Out The Car & Walked Inside Walmart, "I Doubt She'd Wanna Fuck With Me Now, I Don't Know I Got Problems... & I Think I Got With India Out Of Spite " .

She Held Up Chicken Tenders & Hamburger meat "Which One? " "chicken Tenders " She Nodded "& Why You Get With Her Out Of Spite? " We Walked Down To The Produce Section "Cause Liv Wasnt Acting Right " .. "Look Ace, I'm Not Telling You What To Do... I'm Just Looking Out For You & What I Think Is Best For You Is Liv " . She Walled To Check Out. Damn That Shit Really Weighing On Me, I Did Lil Mama Wrong ... Maybe I Should've Listened & Stayed, Instead Of Cussing Out & Leaving But What Nigga Wouldn't If The Girl You Fuvking With Got Yo Rivals Number In Her Purse? I Know How To Make Up To My Lil Babi *Plies Voice * Lmao

Olivia Pov

I Just Got Back From A Modeling Meeting, They Said That I Got It & They Said That Would Call Me Back Next Week, I'm Happy That I'm Startingin My Modeling Career Because I Wanna Do Better With My Life & Travel The World. I Decided To Just Let Ace Go After What Happened That Night... Like He Didn't Even Hear What I Had To Say, Frank Gave Me That Number Like A Month Ago It's Just That I Don't Clean My Purse That Often . Ace Is A Dumbass, & On Top Of That He Still Has My Car So I've Been Using Jazz's Car... Right Now She & Teddy Are At The Doctor About The Baby. Yep She Told About The Baby & Honestly I'm Happy That I'm Gonna Be A God Momma But I Feel Kinda Bad Cause Sandra Wants A Baby & Teddy went & had One With Jazz... & Jazz Is In The Wrong Also, & I Told Her About It... We Had A Long Argument About This But Eventually We Got Over It & Ate Excited & Cant Wait For The Baby's Arrival.

I Was Cleaning The Apartment When I Heard A Knock At The Door . I Went To Open The Door -_- It Was Ace, I Can't Lie He Looked Sexy. He Had On A White Crew Neck, A Pair Of Grey Joggers That Stopped At The Knee, & Some Red Roshes's ... & It Looked Like He Had A Fresh Hair Cut .. bittttchhh, "What Ace?" I Said Leaning On The Door. "I'm Sorry About Fussing At You & Everything... Come Outside I Got Something For You " I Rolled My Eyes "Come On Ma " He Said Walking Up Close To Me, His Minty Breath Smelt So Good. I Put My Slippers on & Followed Him Downstairs.

"Omg!!! Aceeeeee... " I Said Running Up To A Red Mercedes Benz With Tinted Windows, Black Wheels (Y'all Know What I Mean) "It's All Yours, Foe Letting Me Hold Your Car That Week " He Threw Me The Keys. I ran Up & Hugged Him "Thank You So Much " I Kissed His Cheek "You Was Mad At Me?" I Sat In The Car "Yeah, But I Got Over It... Of You Wanna Have A Temper Tampturm Then Fuvk It" . He Sat In The Passenger Seat, "You Really Feel Like That?" I Nodded, Cranking The Car Up. He Shook His Head "We Too Much Alike Man, You Think We Ever Gone Be Together? " ... I Looked At Him "I Don't Know " We Went Around The Block & Back. "Aaah I love My New Car, Thanks " I Said Walking To My Apartment. "I Need A Ride Home, Mean Ass " He Said Leaning On My car. "Uggh, Come On" . We Got In The & Headed Towards Ace's House.

~
~
~
"Fuuuuucccckk" Ace Said Cumming , He Threw The Condom Away & Laid Beside Me "Dammit Ace, Why We Always Do This " I Said Laying On His Chest "I Really Do Love You Liv, Me & Sandra Had A Talk The Other Day & She Said That I Needa Be With Somebody Thats Good For Me & Thats You.. Liv I Wanna Be With You " . I Looked Up At Him "What About India " .. "When She Comes Back From Her Next Video Ima Let Her Know " ... I Stood Up & Put My Clothes On "When You Do That... Then We Can Talk " I Walked Out.