Gold Digger

Ace Pov
I Was Enjoying My Lunch Date With Olivia When My Nigga Teddy Called Saying He Found This Nigga That Owe Me 4,000 Dollars. Its Not Much But If I Let Him Get Away With 4,000 .... Then A Nigga That Owe Me 40,000 Dollars Gone Think They Could Get Away With It.

I'm Feeling Olivia But I See She Got A Girlfriend & All Which Is Crazy Cause She Bad Asf ... She Can Have Any Nigga She Want Smh. I Pulled Up To A 2 Story House & Got Out. "Wusup Boss" My Security Guard Bob Said. I Gave Him A Head Nod.

I Walked Down The Hall To The 'White Room'. I Seen A Nigga Tied To A Chair With A Bag Over His Head & Teddy Sitting In Front Of Him Eating Some Sunflower Seeds & Spitting The Shells At Him.

"Where You Find Him At?" I Said Putting Some Gloves On. "Over On Crenshaw Smoking A Half " I Shook My Head, "So Dan ,You Smoking Half's... Where My Damn 4 Thou At?" I Said Pulling The Bag Off His Head. "Ace Man Gi-Give Me Two More Weeks" He Said Pleading.... "You Said That Last Time & Saturday Made Two Weeks ".

"M-mman Don't Kill Me I Got A Kid" He Said Crying. "I Don't Give A Damn! , You Should Have Thought About That Before You Took My Damn Money" I Said Cocking My Gun "Ace I'm Sor-" He Said As I Pulled The Trigger.
I Called The Clean Up Crew To Clean Up The Mess.

Teddy & I Walked To The Game Room. "Where You Coming From" He Said Checking His Phone "A Lunch Date " ... He Rolled His Eyes "With Carmen?" "Nah This New Bitch I Met, She Say She Gay But Ima Change That Shit" I Said, He Dapped Me Up. "My Nigga" .

~
~
~
I Pulled Up To Carmen's Mom House, She Was Outside .. I Put The Car In Park, She Came & Got In. "Hey Baby" She Kissed Me.. "Wusup" ... "Nothing, I Had A Meeting With A Model Agency Yesterday " "Thats Wusup, How'd It Go?" "Hmm Good... She Said They'll Call Me" I Didn't Really Care For What She Was Saying... "Come On Lets Get In The Backseat " She Smiled "Okay".

1 Month Later
Today I'm Going To Magic City To See If I Can Have Carmen's Party. "So How Long You Plan On Having The Party?" Sean Said "Umm 7:30 Until Maybe 3 " He Nodded "Good, Good & You Want The Whole Package? " "Yeah.. How Much?" He Looked Through Some Papers "7,000" I Put My Duffle Bag Of Money On His Desk "This Should Take Care Of It" He Nodded "Yeeeaaaah It Should, Don't Worry Big Poppa's Gotcha " I Nodded, Then Walked Out...

"Luke Stop, Your Getting My Hair Wet" I Heard... Olivia Say, I Made A Detour By The Bar & Seen Her & Some Future Looking Nigga Playing Around.

I Cleared My Throat, He Put Her Down. "Oh Hey Ace What You Doing Here?" Olivia Said Wiping Her Chest. "Getting Everything Set Up For Carmen's Party.. " "Oh Yeah, I Heard Big Poppa Talk About That " The Dude Said.
Olivia Nodded "Oh.. Ace This Is Luke, Luke This Is Ace" I Gave Him A Head Nod. "Oh You & Yo Girl Invited... Its Friday" "Okay Thanks" She Said Getting Back To Work.

Renée Pov
"Excuse Me Do You Have This In Pink?" I Said Holding Up A Skin Tight Pink Dress "Yes Ma'am" The Employee Went To Get It "Thanks" I Shopped Around A Little Bit More Then Went To Pat For Everything. "That'll Be 987.23 Ma'am " I Pulled Out Abdul's Black Card & Paied For Everything.

I Walked Out & Got In My New Candy Red Jaguar That Abdul Bought Me. I Feel Bad Using Abdul & Cheating On Liv Again But Its Not Bad If Im Making Money.... Right?"

I Pulled To Our Apartment & Seen Liv's Car Parked Outside. I Got Out Grabbed The Bags Then Made My Way To The Apartment. "Bae I'm Home " I Said Walking Into Our Room. She Laying Down Naked Of Course. "Hey, Where You Been?" I Sat Beside Her "Shopping, I Got You Something " She Sat Up.. "Baeeeee This Is Cute " She Said Hugging Me "You're Welcome " . She Went To Hang It Up "Oh We're Going To A Party Friday" She Laid Back Down. "Okay" I Said Stripping Out My Clothes & Joining Her On The Bed.

We Cuddled Til I Couldn't Take It... I Grabbed Mr.Dildo Out The Nightstand & Went To Work On The Both Of Us.

Olivia Pov

Friday Night:
"Alright Alright.. Let's Welcome The Birthday Girl Ms.Carmeeeeeen " The Dj Said Over The Microphone. "Oh This Carmen's Party? " Renée Said Over The Music "Yeah".

"I Would Just Like To Thank My Amazing Boyfriend Ace For Planing This Whole Thing, I Love You Baby & I Would Like To Thank All Of You For Coming " She Gulped A Shot Then Stepped Off Stage. "Come On Let's Go Speak" Renée Said Pulling In Her Direction.

"Happy Birthday Carmen" Renée Said Hugging Her From Behind. "Thanks, I'm Surprised Your Here... Hey Olivia " I Waved "Happy Birthday" "Thanks" .

'You Know What I Have The Perfect Gift For You" Renée Said "What" Carmen Squealed "A Job As One Of My Models" She Jumped Up & Down "Congratulations " I Said Hugging Her. "Thanks & I Promise You Won't Regret It" .

12:45 Am
Renée & Carmen Been Dancing & Shit All Night. I Sat In V.I.P & Twirled My Straw In My Mouth. "Wusup, You Came?" Ace Said Sitting Beside Me. "Wasn't Gone Miss A Party" He Chuckled "I Feel Ya" . I Keep Looking At Carmen & Renée. "That's Your Girl?" He Said Pointing To Renée, I Nodded "Damn Y'all Thick Asf " I Laughed "Shut Up... " 'She Sure Is All On Carmen " I Looked "Right". "Maybe We Should Do The Same?" .

I Stood Up, Freak Hoe By Future Started Playing. I Started Terrking My Ass All On Ace.... I Bounced One Ass Cheek, Dropped My Ass Then Bounced The Other One. "OLIVIA!!!" Renée Said Storming Up To Ace & I With Carmen Behind Her.

"You Were Dancing With Her " I Said Not Phased By Her Anger. "& Ace Wtf Yo-" Carmen Said Pushing Him Away From Us.

"Wtf Was That " Renée Said Drinking Her Water. "What Were You & Carmen Doing? " I Said With My Hand On My Hip. "Just Two Friends Dancing, Now What Were & That Nigga Doing?" "Just Two Friends Dancing " I Said Walking Off To Find Luke, I Think He Works Tonight.