Moving On

Abdul Pov
"Hey Abdul " I Heard Carmen Say, She Sat Down In front Of Me "How Are You Doing Beauty?" She Gave Me A Weak Smile "Abdul How Long Does My Visa Last " "90 Days, We Have To Get Married In That Amount Of Time " She Nodded "Okay, I Tell My Mom & Pa " ... "But First I Have Convince Renée To Let Me Get Full Custody Of A.j Then I'll Drop Her & We Can Be A Family "But I Want My Own Baby " ... I Rubbed My Face "Carmen We Have To Take This One Step At A Time " She Nodded "Okay Baby " ... I Heard The Bell Ring When Somebody Walks In, It Was Renée "Quick, Go Hid In The Bathroom " I Told Carmen, She Did As Told "Renée Hey Baby " I Said Walking Up To Her ,She Raised An Eyebrow "What You Doing Here ?" "Get A Cup Of Coffee " "mmhm, You Gotta Pick A.j Up From Daycare ... I Have Some Business To Handle After Work " "business Like What?" She Paid For Hee Coffee "My Business " & With That She Walked Out. I Walked To Bathroom & Got Carmen. "Whats Wrong? " We Stopped At A Park "Get In The Backseat " She Did As Told, I Got In The Backseat Also ... "You Know What I Want" .. She Pulled Her Dress Up , I Pulled My Dick out & Stuck It Inside Of Her "Ahhh I Miss This " She Moaned As I Thrusted Inside Of Her. "Mmmhm " I Said Pumping Harder.

~
~
~
I Went To Pick Up A.j, Stopped By Publix & Got Something To Cook, Then Headed Home. I Was Playing With A.j When Renée Came Through The Door, Looking Like A Mad Women ,Hair All Messed Up, Makeup Smeared, Lipstick Wiped Off, Clothes Messed Up. "Baby You Okay?!" I Asked Walking Up To Her "Yeah, I'm Good " She Walked Upstairs. Later That Night I Went To Our Room She Was Texting "Renée What Happened ?" She Ignored Me & Smiled At Her Phone ... I Notified That The Phone She Had Was Mine "Renée Is That My Phone? " She Ignored Me Again & Keep Smiling & Scrolling. I Walled Over To Her "Renée " She Slapped Me With All Her Might "I CANT BEILEIVE YO ASS, CHEATING ON ME WITH A BITCH THAT I INTRODUCE YOU TO & THEN TALKING ABOUT A WEDDING & TAKING MY DAMN CHILD? NAH YOU'LL NEVER SEE A.J AGAIN & I'LL MAKE SURE OF THAT " She Threw My Phone Making It Shatter Into 3 Pieces. "Renée Calm Down Please! I'm Sorry It's Not What It Looks Like I'm Just Trying To Get The Immigration Money For Marrying Carmen " ... She Looked At Me "Abdul I'm Not Stupid " ... I Tried To Hug Her But She Pushed Me Off "Fuck You, I Knew I Shouldve be Stayed With Liv... You Ain't Shit " She Said Walking In The Bathroom. I Heard A.j Crying Guess I Should Go Check On Him

2 Weeks Later
"Renée Come On We Haven't Talked In Almost 2Weeks " I Said Following Her Around The House As She Cleaned, She Hasn't Said A Word To Me Since She Read Those Messages Or If She Does Say Anything Its A One Word Answer. I'm Not Happy About The Way Things Went But I Do Beilve I Want To Be With Carmen & I Do Plan To Continue On With Our Plans To Get Married & Raise A.j "Renée! " I Pulled Her Back Into The Laundry Room "Look! I know Your Mad But Don't Be Walking Around Here NOT Talking To Me Were I Pay My Bills , Don't Forget I Rule You & This House " She Nodded & Walked Out. See I Got Control Over Her. A.j Is At Daycare So I Think As A Communication Activity Renée & I Both Could Go Get Him After We Finish Grocery Shopping. I Walked In Our Room & She Was On The Laptop "Hey You Wanna Go Get A.j With Me? " "nah, You & Carmen Can Go " .. I Rubbed My Face "Carmen Isn't Coming Its Just Me & You " ... She Put Her Earphones In, I Walked Out The Room, Grabbed My keys & Got In The Car .... Did I Really Hurt Renée Feelings About The Carmen Situation I Wanna Talk To Her About It But She Doesn't Wanna Talk So Idk What To Do.

Frankie Pov
Me & Hannah Had Just Got Done Fucking, She Was In The Bathroom Taking A Shower ... I Got A Text From Liv Saying Come Outside. I Put My Sweats & A Jacket On & Walked Outside, She Was Inside Her Car "Whats Wrong?" I Said getting In "What You Tell Jazz The Other We Went To Go See Her? " ... I Sighed "I Told Her The Truth " "Which Was?" ... "That If She Was Still In Love With A Nigga That Didn't Even Tell His Gf About Her , That I Wasn't Gonna Come See Her Or Put Money On Her Books Let The Nigga She In Love With Do That " Liv Shook Her Head "Frankie, how Can Teddy Give Her Money & Sense Of Comfort When He's In Jail " I Shrugged "She Can Figure That Out " ... "You Real Foul " "You Just Saying That Cause Thats Yo Bitch! But If She Wasnt You'd Agree With Me & You Know It, Cause What She Doing Is Wrong " "okay Yeah What She Doing Is Wrong, But At This Time In Her Life She Really Needs Somebody To Be There For Her " .. "Then You Be There For Her, Cause I Meant What I Said " I Got Out The Car & Walked Back To My House. "Bae Where You Go?" Hannah Said Coming Out The Bathroom Putting On Lotion "Had To Talk To Somebody Outside " She Nodded "You Know Liv Is Going Outta Town Next Week For That Modeling Thing We Should Invite Her Over Before She leaves " "yeah " I Said Getting Up Under The Covers. I Forgot Liv Said She Was Going Outta Town To California For Her Modeling Thing, I Should Apologize For How I Acted .

Next Morning
"Where You Finna Go " I Asked Taz "Out With Liv" I Smirked "You Tryna Get Her Back? " He Shook His Head Laughing "Something Like That Bruh, But Aye Ill Talk To Later " "iight " He Walked Out The Door. I Fixed Me Some Breakfast Then Played Video games.

2:00 am
"Aye Lil Bitch Who You Talking To? " I Said Into My Headset ,This Lil White Kid I'm Playing Against Calling Me All Kinds Of Words "You Nigger " "I'll Cut You & Yo Whole Family Up Into Little Pieces & feed Y'all To My Dog " "No You Won't " . I Was About To Say Something, When Taz Came through The Door Looking All Sweaty Like He Had Been Running For Forever, His Clothes Were Hanging Off Of Him & He Was Out Of Breath "Wtf Happened To You , Where's Liv?" I Said Pausing The Game "I-I-I " He Started Crying "Taz Bruh What Happened? " "I'm Sorry" He Said Crying Even Harder "Sorry About What? Where's Liv? " "I J-Just Wanted H-her To Like M-M-Me Again, But Then Her Nigga Called & I-I got Jealous S-S-So I Hung The Phone Up & D-Dragged Her In The BackSeat & Fucked Her, She Was Hollering & Fighting But I Pinned Her Down & Got What Was Mine " I Shook My Head "You Know You Gotta Turn Yourself In " He Stood Up "No Frank Man I Cant Sirvie In Jail.,It Was Just A Mistake " I Stood Up Too "Taz How Do You Mistakenly Rape Somebody? " He Shook His Head "I Didn't Rape Her " ... "She thought It Was A Harmless Outing, You Get Jealous & Throw Her In A Backseat & Take advantage Of Her Thats Rape " "I Can't Go To Jail " He Repeated "Wheres Liv?" ... He Handed Me His Keys "In My Trunk " "Wtf!" I Ran Outside & to Taz Car,I Popped The Trunk & Liv Was Laying In The There Not Moving "Olivia! Liv You Okay?" She Moaned & groaned, I Picked Her Up & Put Her In My Car Then Drove To The Hospital.

"Excuse me But My Friend Was Raped, She Needs Urgent Care " The Nurse Paged The Others Nurses "Okay, I Need You To Fill This Out," They Wheeled Her Away, I Filled The Papers Out. 2 hours Later The Doctor Came Out "Family Of Olivia Long " I Walked "She Okay? " He Nodded "Yes She's Fine, Just Mild Tearing Of The Vagina But We Fixed It Umm We Gave Her Some Test & Those Results Should Be Back In An Hour Or Two " I Nodded "Can I See Her? " "Of Course Shes In Room 47" .. "Yeah Bae I'm Good, Frankie Just Came In I'll Call You Later " Liv Said Hanging Up The Phone. "Wusup" I Said Sitting Beside Her "Hey " ... "You Okay? " "I'm Good, Thanks For Bringing Me Here " I Nodded "Fashoo " ... "Where's Taz? " "At The House, He Said it Was A Accident " She Scrunched Her Face Up "An Accident? Nah I Want Him In Jail ! " "Calm Down, I Told Him That I Had To Tell The Police " She Nodded , It Was Silent For A Minute "I'm Going To California Friday Instead Of Next Week " "I Understand, Do What You Gotta Do " ...