His Ride Or Die

Renée Pov
Today I Decided To Take A.j To The Park, Abdul's At Work So It'll Just Be Me & My Lil Man "Come On Poo" I Said Picking Him Up, I Put Him In His Car seat Then Drove To The Park. We Played For Hours, I Sat & Watched A.j Play In The Sand. "Excuse But Is That Your Son?" I Looked Up It Was This Lighyskin Skin, Dressed In Slacks, & A Polo Button Down With The Sleeves Rolled Up, He Had a Low Haircut & A Bread ,& Brown Eyes "Yeah, He's Mine... " He Smiled "I'm Sorry ,My Names Jamill I'm Looking For A Children To Star In A Magazine Article For me " I Raised An Eyebrow "So You Come To A Park & Prey On Little Kids, Jamill? This Is Not A Good Look" he Laughed "Noooo I Was Dropping My Niece Off" He Pointed To This Brownskin Lady & Her Daughter "How I know That's Your Daughter? " ... "Look Here's My Card, If You Want You Kid In A Magazine Call.. if Not, Then Throw The Number Away " He Handed Me A Card Then Walked Away. I Looked At The Card & Threw It In My Purse ." Come On Baby, I gotta Make Dinner For Daddy " I Said Picking Him Up.

~
~
~
Abdul Came Home & Went Straight Upstairs, Thats Odd He Normally Speaks To A.j & I Before His Shower. I Put A.j In His Play Pen Then Went Upstairs To See What Was Up With Abdul. I Went To Our Room & He Was In The Shower "Abdul Honey You Okay?" I Said Walking In The Bathroom, He Jumped "Yeah I'm Fine " "You Sure ?" "Yeah " "Okay I'll Take Your Clothes -" "No I'll Do My Own Laundry " He Said Irritated. I Walked Out. "You Ready To Eat? " I Said to A.j, He Cooed, I Picked Him Up & Put Him In His High Chair I Fed Him... While I Was Doing That Abdul Came Down, In His Gym Shorts ,White Shirt, & Socks. "Foods In The Oven " He Fixed His Plate Then Sat At The Table "How's Daddy's Baby " He Said To A.j, He Laughed & Smiled "What Y'all Do Today?" ... "Went To The Park " His Phone Vibrated, He Turned It Faced Down, I Furrowed My Eye brows ,Grabbed A.j Then Went To Give Him His Bath. I Put Him To Sleep, Took My Shower Then Got In Bed, Abdul Finally Decided To Come To Bed After 2 Hours Downstairs. He Was Doing Some Work For His Job I'm Guessing, Me Being Petty I Cut The Lights Off The Got In Bed "Renée Really?" He Said Cutting The Light Back On. 10 Minutes Later I Got Up & Cut It Back Off, He Smacked His Lips & Got In Bed & Went To sleep.

Olivia Pov
I Just Got Back From My Morning Run. I Seen My Dad Posted Up On His Car "Hey Dad " I Said Walking Up To Him "Hey Liv, Where You Coming From?" .. "My Run, You Should Join Getting Kinda Chunky " I Said Touching His Stomach, He Laughed "You Got Jokes ... I Really Do Need To Start Jogging, Maybe When I Get Back From This Vacation Peaches Dragging Me On " I Nodded. We Walked Inside My Apartment "Where Y'all Going Anyway? " I Said Drinking A Bottle Of Water "To Visit Her Parents " I Chuckled "some Vacation " He Laughed "Same Thang I Said, But Look I Want You To Look After Yo Boy Shit & Stop By The House Everyday At 4:30 To Check On Tye & Diamond " I Nodded "Okay, Wait I'm Supposed To Cook For Them? " He Nodded, & Laughed "They Are Humans Liv.. I'll Call you Tomorrow Night & Remind You Here Go The Keys " He Handed Me Two Keys "Be Safe Dad & Have Fun " He Hugged Me "Bye Liv " .

~
~
~
I Walked Downstairs & Checked My Mail, "Bills... Bills...Bills....oh Something From Ace " I Said Walking Back Up To Apartment. I Sat The Stack Of Bills On The Kitchen Counter Then Went To My Room I Opened The Letter .He Was Telling Me How He Loved Me & Can't Wait To Get Out So We Could Start A Family & Everything & Then He Started Telling Me About Devin & His Problem. He Gave Me The Guys Name, Adress ,What He Looked Like, & Etc. I Decided To Google Him.... "He's Handsome... " He Was Light skin, 6'6 ,Tatted, A Fade, & A Muscular Body. I Scrolled Some more "Oookay No Kids " .I Did All My Background Information On Him. I Don't Know How Ima Get Close Enough To Kill Him But I'll Figure Something Out. I Tool A shower Then Put On Some Yoga Pants, My Old Senior Hoodie From College & My Nike Slides. I Got In My Car & Went To Frankie's House, He told Me Stop By Whenever I Get Time.

"Wusup" Taz Said Opening The Door "Frankie Here " I Walked In "Oh You Tryna Fuck Frankie Now? " He Said Closing The Door "No He Told Me To Stop By " He Nodded "He In The Back With Hannah " I Was About To Walk Back thrr "They Probably Fuckibg" .. I Texted Frankie & Told Him To Come Out, He Told Me To Come Back There That They Wasn't Doing Nothing. "Hey Liv " Hannah Said Walking Out The Bathroom "Hey " I Said Sitting On The Edge Of The Bed. I Hit Frankie's Leg "What You Wanted Nigga? " He Smacked His Lips "Don't Be Hitting Me " Hannah Laughed "Nah But Fr ... Im Going To See Jazz Maybe Thursday You Wanna Go?" "Yeah Ill Go" "Bae Why Didn't You Tell Me Who Were Going To See Jazz? " Hannah Said Sitting On The Bed "Idk, Ain't Gotta Tell You Everything " She Smacked Her Lips & Ran To Bathroom. "Well I Gotta Get Going, Gotta Check On Tye & Diamond " He Nodded "iight, Bye " .I Walked Out, Taz Was Fixing A Sandwich "You Wanna Hang Out One Day? " "you Talking To Me? " I Said Looking Confused, He Laughed "Yeah I'm Talking To You... We Haven't Had A Decent Conversation Since Last Year, We Could At Least Be Friends " "I Guess, Text Me When You Wanna Hang " He Nodded "iight" .I Got In My Car & Went To My Dads House. "Hey Olivia " Peaches Said Walking Out The House With Her Bags In Her Hand "Hey Peaches, Dad Told Me Stop By Everyday Around 4 & Check On Tye & Diamond " She Nodded "Okay, Thanks " "Your Welcome " "Your Dads In His Office " I Walked Inside The House, Peaches Wasn't To Excited About Me Coming Back Into My Dads Life, She Thought I Was Going To Take Him From Her Family But I Have No Control Over What My Dad Decides To Do. "Hey Dad " I Said Walking In His Office "Wusup, Damn What Time Is It " "3:30 " He Clicked Something On His Computer "Umm Dad I Need Your Help " He Took His Glasses Off "With What? " I Closed The Door Then Sat In front Of Him "There's This Dude In Prison That Ace Knows That Said That He Can Get 2 Years Off Teddy & Ace Sentence If I Were To Kill This dude That Been After His Empire " He Raised An Eyebrow "You Think It's Legit" I Asked Ace He Said Trust Him " He Nodded "Alright Then What You Need Me To Do? " I Typed The Mans Name On The Computer "How Do I Get To Him" ... He Looked Over His Profile On A Dating Website "Do Your Homework, It Says He Goes To Pearcrest Gym Every Tuesday & Friday Morning At 8 ,Go To The Gym Be Flirty & If He's Not Gay Then He Should Fall For You " .. I Nodded "You Know How To Shoot A Gun?" He said Standing Up. I Nodded "When I Was Little & in High School My Uncle Rich Would Let Me Shoot Rounds From His Gun " He Nodded "I'm Proud Of You Baby girl " I Laughed"For Trying To Kill Somebody? " He Laughed Also "No! For Being That Ride Or Die Woman For The One You Love" I Smiled "Thanks Dad " "Malcom!!! Come On Honey We Gotta Get Going... Liv The Kids Should Be Here In About A Hour "Peaches Said "okay, Y'all Have Fun " ... They Walked Out.