Chapter 24

I wake up to a loud beeping noise. Was that a dream? I get up and throw on a sweat shirt. I sludge down the stairs and smell burnt eggs. I go to the kitchen and see Adam trying to turn the smoke alarm off.

"Good morning beautiful," he said, " I was going to make you a good breakfast but I burnt the eggs." He's smiled his goofy grin. I smiled too.

I looked down to my hand and saw the big purple ring on my finger. Thank goodness that wasn't a dream. I walk over to Adam and kiss him on the cheek. Today was going to be a good day.

----------------------------------------------

"I was thinking light blue and a light orangish-gold," Adam said. We were focussing our wedding colors. "The colors of our elements,"

" I think that's a cool idea," I said.

Ding dong

I got up and went over to the door. Adam was watching me as I unlocked it. Slowly seeing her face I died a little inside.

"Sidney?" Adam and I said in unison.

"Your such a priss!" She yelled at me.
What was she yelling for? "First you steal my boyfriend then-"

"I was never your boyfriend Sidney, WHY WOULD I WANT TO BE?" Adam yelled. Then I saw Sidney's head drop look OMG at my hand.

"What the actual HECK is that on your finger?" She screamed.

"IT'S CALLED AN ENGAGEMENT RING FOR YOUR INFORMATION," I yelled. Next thing I know she rammed me in the face. I lost my balance but I didn't fall. This girl was gonna pay. I kicked her down a mind slammed the door in her face.

"Such a-" I stopped saying what I was gonna say.

"Are you okay? You have a black eye," Adam said caressing my cheek. I nodded. He kissed me in the nose. Man was I happy to have him.

Then I felt a sharp pain in my arm. I look down and see Adam is holding my arm to tight and is burning my skin.

"Ahh..ADAM!" I wince. He lets me go.

"SORRY! I got a little emotional there. Here will this make it feel better?" He kisses me on the lips hard.

I kiss him back. He picks me up and carries me like a baby up to my room in his home. I kiss him gently until I realize I'm exhausted. I sleep a wonderful sleep.

----------------------------------------------

A/N

GUESS WHO'S BACK! Sorry guys for taking a long break. I kind got caught up on school and sports. If you missed my stories, don't worry any longer, they are back. If you are reading this on a PC or laptop/computer this format might look weird. I write on my phone so I recommend getting the free app.

Anyways ! SEE YA LATER ! <3