Chapter 4

~Devin's POV~

"Dad! Wake up!" I rolled over and pinned Kat to the bed.

"Shhhhhhhh." I groaned.

She giggled, "It's snowing! Come on!"

I'm glad she's been doing better and hasn't been upset about that nightmare. She's been waiting for it to snow. I got up and put on a shirt and followed her downstairs.

"Morning sunshine." Chris laughed.

I got a cup of coffee, "Where are the other three?"

"They went to find a tree." Kat smiled and sat on the counter.

We sat in silence for about a minute before Kat started singing "12 Days Of A Pop Punk Christmas" and I smiled and got up.

"We're home with a tree!" Josh walked in and yelled.

They brought the tree in and set it up while me and Kat grabbed all the stuff from the garage.

"Thank you dad." She hugged me before we went back inside.

"You're welcome. But, uhm, what for?" I asked.

She smiled a little, "Everything. You're always here for me."

"It's my job as your dad." I smiled and carried two of the boxes inside while she carried one.

Ricky helped me put them on the couch, "I forget how much holiday stuff we actually have."

We spent most of the day putting stuff up and playing in the snow after we were done inside. We decided to invite all our girlfriends over, including mine and Kat's, to have a cuddle movie night.

"Alex? Want some hot chocolate?" Kat smiled and threw a marshmallow at her.

~Kat's POV~

Alex is probably one of the best girlfriends ever. I love her more than I could ever scream. Dads girlfriend, Emmy, is actually really nice. She likes me and all the guys so that's always good. She's nothing like that other bitch who tried to kill me and manipulated dad.

"Yes, please." Alex answered quietly.

She's still really shy around everybody, but she's getting used to the fact I'm living with her favorite band and the daughter of Devin "Ghost" Sola.

I handed her the hot chocolate and cuddled her more. After about 10 minutes, she was passed out.