Chapter 1

Introduction : Angel was die hard Royals fan even before they became popular in the baseball community. And when her family bought her tickets to a meet and greet with the whole royals team for her college graduation her life became a dream.

Story: The day of my dreams was soon approaching, the day I will meet Eric Hosmer! But I didn't know what to wear: should I wear a short flirty sundress or some jeans, converse and a royals t-shirt? I didn't know. But in the end I decided to go with a royal blue sundress that showed off my long tan legs. Then on to makeup; it was never my thing, but I tried it anyway. Big mistake. Oh well. I guess I'll have my mom do it for me. And she did. She had made me look like a princess and I was never the prettiest flower in the garden but my hazel green eyes had never looked so gorgeous. I was ready to leave the comfort of my home and face the man of my dreams.

On the way to the meet and greet I started to worry about, well everything, ranging from having security kick me out and fainting in Eric's presence. I began to hyperventilate and my vision became so blurry I had to pull over on the busy highway. I told myself that everything was going to be just fine and it worked. I was now calm and continued driving.

after half an hour of driving I was finally standing by the door that separated me and Eric. I took five deep breaths and pushed open the door and thought to myself, here goes nothing........