E//3

matthew espinosa

We were at a hotel room that we all got by putting in money. We were going to have a sleep over at the hotel.

Sammy, Hayes, Nash, and Andrea were going out the store to get anything really for the sleep over.

The rest of us, Lauren, Normani, Dinah, Camila, Ally, Jack, Gilinsky, and I were going to stay and get everything together.

We had two rooms and we were having the sleep over in our room. We started to rip the sheets off of the beds. It was a suite so the rooms were pretty big.

We threw all the sheets and pillows on the floor and then made it a bit more neat to where you could be comfortable.

We turned of the TV since it was playing. I plugged my phone into the speaker that Jack had and put my playlist on shuffle.

My music started playing but it was more of a song to dance to so I grabbed Dinah since she was the closest one to me and danced with her.

I looked behind Dinah for a short while and saw Lauren dancing with Gilinsky. Normani was dancing with Ally then Camila and Jack were on their phones.

The door opensd and the guys with Andrea came in. " Aye switch it up." Nash shouted over to normani and ally.

He walked over to them and looked down. " No wait your turn!" Ally yelled. Normani laughed and they continued to dance and nash walked away.

I laughed while shaking my head. I looked back at Dinah. " How are you today Dinah Jane?" I ask.

" Freling fabulous. " She says and gives a cheeky smile.

I smile at her "That's great."

+

" Guys let's make cookies!" Ally exclaims.

" Yes, I love to bake." Andrea

"Oh me too girl." Ally says.

"Did you guys possibly buy ingredients to make cookies?" Ally asks.

" Yes we did." Hayes says. " Okay lets get baking then." Andrea says.

" I wanna make muffins." Lauren pouts. " Me too!" Normani yells

"Me three!" They look at me "Whaat?" I ask. " Let's make some muffins!" Nash screams at the top of his lungs.

" Let's just go to the other room to make muffins and you guys can stay in here to make cookies." Lauren says.

" Good idea." Hayes says

"If your makin muffins come over to the next room." Nash says and we leave out the door to tHe room across from us.

In the room was Normani, Nash, Lauren, Sammy, Dinah, and I. We were the ones who wanted to make muffins.

" I'll be on the bean bag while you guys make the miffins.. on my phone." Dinah walks over to the been bags and jumps right down on the biggest one then goes on her phone.

I laugh at her and then jump on the bean bag right next to her. Of course landing on her causing me to get a reaction out of her.

" Get off me you stupid head." This child... She sarts hitting me until I finally role off of her. I look at her and smile once I'm off.

" Dumbo." She says like a little kid. I laugh then pull out my phone. I went on snapchat.

First I took a picture of the people in front of me in the kitchen. Captioned it 'Baking'.

I turned to Dinah and flipped the camera. "Let's take a picture." I say to her.

" okayyy." She says. Once she is ready she puts her head on my shoulder and smiles.

I close my eyes whil tilting my head up a bit and smile. I press the button to take the picture.

Once it was done then I asked Dinah what the caption should be.

She told me amd I captioned it 'We cute' that is what Dinah told me to put.

I pressed the add button so that the pic can be posted on my story.

"How are those muffins going guys?!" I ask while scrollin through de twitter.

"It's going good." Sammy says. I just nod and get back to my phone. I look next to me and Dinah was on snapchat making a whole bunch of videos.

While I saw she was in the middle of making one, I stuck my head in front of her phone & said hi to the camera.

"I'll post that one... it's cute" she says

She post the video to her story and puts her phone away.

" Hai" Normani says walking over to us. " Hi Mani. " Dinah says. " Hi ." I say waving.

Normani plops herself down on the bean bag next to me. " how's it going?" She asks.

" It's going great, I'm shooting my first movie in a few days." I tell her getting excited.

" Gurl I'm just dealing with life, ready to start writing some songs for 5H2" Dinah answers

"You know what, I'm really excited and ready for this new album. It's gonna be bigger and better than reflection." Mani speaks out.

" I agree." Dinah speaks. " I will buy your guys' new album you know." I say.

" Really?" They ask in unison. " Ya I love you guys and your music. You're my friends it's best for me to support you." I explain

"Aww that's sweet Matthew." Dinah says. " We love you too." Normani adds hugging me, Dinah joins in on the hug.

" Anything for my girls really. You guys are the best." I say, i kiss their heads and lay back in the bean bag.

I swing my arms around them both as they sit back also.

I feel a flash go off in my eyes and open them to see lauren with her phone camera out.

I took a picture for snapchat she says, smiling. I smile "okay". I look down at my two arms and see Normani and Dinah sleeping.

I slowly get up removing my arms from both girls cautiously.

" Let me see the picture, Lauren." I say. " Here. " she says handing me her phone.

I look at it "It's cute." I say handing lauren her phone back.

" Alright let's post it." she says

She post the picture to her story captioned as 'babes ❤' i smile and look up.

x

JESUS SAVES