R//4

lauren jauregui

I was at Matt's house with the rest of our friends except for Camila, Nash, and Hayes. They went to their families.

We were all by the poolside while the fire was lit in the middle.

" Who wants to go in the pool with me!?" Mani asks.

" I'll go." Nate says and they get up and go into the pool together.

Not long after Sammy, Dinah, and Ally go in the pool as well.

I looked around me and saw the rest of the people that were around me.

" How's life guys?" I randomly ask.
" Life is great ya know. I just got done shooting my first ever movie." matthew says

" Well how was that?" I questioned. " It was really fun and a lot of hard work. I know it'll all pay off soon though." He speaks

"Thank you for asking though." He says. " No problem really, and it's nice to see people doing what they love and being so persistent."

"Like it's so easy to get famous in the media now. People never really look for real talent anymore. they just look to see if that one person is good looking and has the talent and then their you go, another famous popstar." I rant

" you know that's so true because in society today their are so many double standards where these men out their can be the ugliest man on earth, go out and make a song with crappy lyrics and a good beat and then they become all famous and get praised for it. now if it were a young lady, a lot of people but not everyone would be throwing hate at her because she may not be so good looking as the other female pop stars may be. it's so ridiculous and makes me fustrated, it's like so unfair." matthew says "thank you for listening to me lauren, i really appreciate it." he thanks me.

" It's really no problem matthew because everything you said was true, and I'm glad I have someone i can talk to and relate to about things like these. so thank you so much. " i say giving him a big hug

" no problem lauren, you're the best and always great to talk to. you can call or text me whenever you need someone to talm to. I'd be very happy if you ever chose
me to talk to." he says

" yes I'll remember that matthew, thanks for your company. I'll be going with my girls now though." i say standing up from my seat.

I walk over to the pool side and look down at eveyone in there. " dinah, ally, mani I'm leaving now, let's go i say to them

i walk away from the poolside and wait for them to get themsleves together.

all of them including nate and sammy come out of the pool. i see them hug eachother goodbye.

the girls get wrapped up in their towels and walk back over to the fireside.

they say goodbye to everyone else giving hugs, while i watch with glee.

" alright guys let's go, the van is waiting outside." i shout.

they walk over to me and once we are leaving i wave at everyone and finally leave.

x

YOU ARE LOVED AND NEVER ALONE.