Chapter 2

CAMILA:
It was very early in the morning and my mom was already screaming at me.

"Camila wake up now!"my mom screamed.

I threw my blanket onto the ground and put on my slippers and sweater.

I rubbed my face as I stomped down the stairs.

"Okay so we'll be back before 8 o'clock, there's food in the fridge, and take care of your brother, make sure he's in bed by 9,okay see you"she just spoke so fast and said many words I couldn't keep up.

All I heard was 8 o'clock, and food in the fridge.

I peaked on the living room and my brother was already playing video games.

"I'm going back to bed Abraham!"I said stomping back up stairs.

I threw myself on my bed and wrapped myself with the blankets.

I flipped over and over but I couldn't fall back asleep. I hated when that happened.

I checked the time it was 5 in the morning.

I sat there on my bed frustrated that my mother took my sleep away.

I got tired so dressed for school and headed downstairs once I was done.

Abraham was sitting in front of the t.v, and was half way finished with a pack of oreos my mom bought for us.

"Abraham did you seriously finish half the damn pack!"I half scram, taking away the pack of oreos from his lap.

He rolled his eyes at me.

I walked towards the t.v and turned it off.

"Go get dresses"i said pointing upstairs.

He rolled his eyes again and ran up the stairs.

I walked to the kitchen and placed the oreos somewhere safe.

Then I , made our breakfast.

KIAN:
Its was 5:46 in the morning.

And there I still laid on my bed I was so bored.

So I got up and took a shower.

I got into warm comfy clothes.

Then and grabbed my phone and started calling the numbers on the list of jobs my unlce had given me.

"Hello I'm calling for the job..."

I spent the next 2 hours dialing numbers and being denied mostly everywhere.

I gave up and headed downstairs where my uncle was writing on his journal.

"Can I barrow your car I need to get out of here,my thumbs are getting stiff from all the number dialing," I said holding
up his car keys.

"Sure go for it just be careful," he said not even glancing up at me.

I drove off, and it started sprinkling.

Oh how I loved the rain.

I drove past a high school, Forest Hills High School.

I was in school about a century and half ago, and it was quite an experience, I went to prom with my friends,I may have ditched school a couple of times.

I guess I was somewhat attractive?

I mean I looked the same as I do now, some girls would even ask me out on dates,which I thought was ridiculous.

I drove around town for a couple of hours, it was getting dark outiside again so I went home.

I was still waiting for a call from the jobs.

CAMILA:
It was a long day at school,but finally I got to go home.

I walked home and and there were a few sheriff's outside a store with their cars.

I walked around them and after a few minutes I was home.

I went inside and it was really warm,I put on some comfy sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

I layed on my bed and looked around my room and my guitar caught my eye.

I sat up and walked towards it.

I picked it up and felt how dusty it was.

I grabbed one of my dirty clothes from my basket and cleaned the guitar off.

I sat on my bed and I still remembered how to play a lullaby my dad taught me.

I started playing and realized how nice it sounded.

I played for about 2 hours.

Then I heard the front door slam.

I put my guitar aside and went downstairs.

"Why are you here so late!"I told my brother.

"It's not late, it's 4:30"He said sitting on the couch.

"You came out of school 2 hours ago Abraham."I said.

"I was with my friends calm down,and stop getting mad at me you had to pick me up remember?"he said.

I did have to pick him up, but he's 13 years old he could walk home himself.

I didn't want to argue,because he would awlays win every argument we ever had.

Except the one where he argued about me having 'too much' clothes,I won that one.

I went back to my room and did my homework.