Chapter 18

I woke up in my bedroom, maybe I was dreaming, did I really hug Kian last night?

I got up from my bed and walked to the bathroom, and Kian was in there without a shirt and a towel wrapped around his waist.

I squealed and turned around quickly.

"Hello! Put on a shirt and pants on Kian!" I said covering my eyes.

He chuckled and ignored me and I heard him turn the faucet on and began brushing his teeth.

"Wait what the hell are you doing in this bathroom? Do you not have your own bathroom?"I turned around confused.

"Well you should be more observant, my bathroom is your bathroom, you see," he said walking over to the far side of the bathroom where he opened a door that led to his bedroom.

Have I really not noticed the door, I felt so dumb.

What? I said under my breath.

"Okay umm...I'm-I'll just going to..uhh.. go that way..," I said turning and walking to my bedroom awkwardly.

"Can I just wash my teeth and like pee real quick, please?" I said.

"Yeah go ahead don't mind me," he said smirking at the mirror.

I glared at him, he chuckled.

"I'm kidding," he said and left the bathroom.

Once I finished I unlocked his door and went to my bedroom.

I locked my door from the outside, just to make sure he didn't barge in. 

I got dressed. Today was kinda a lazy day, I threw on some shorts and an oversized hoodie I had.

I grabbed my laptop and walked gracefully down the stairs. 

I put my computer on the couch and walked to the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee, I wasn't much of a coffee drinker, but when I was in the mood for it I put more milk and cream than coffee.

"Someone seems happy today," I heard Cameron say behind me.

"Cam!" I said as I walked over to him to give him a hug.

"Where have you been hiding, I've missed you man!" I said.

"Has it really been that long?" he chuckled.

"Yes," I said.

"Do you want a cup of coffee?"I offered.

"No, thank you, I just fe-," he cut himself off.

"Fed, you just fed? Yeah don't ever say that it sounds gross" I chuckled.

"I'll take that cup of coffee," Kian said walking into the kitchen, with a shirt on this time.

I made another cup of coffee, with cream and sugar and handed it to him.

They both sat around the kitchen table and began chatting.

I let them be and went into the living room to do my thing.

As I approached the living room, I saw someone sitting on the couch. 

She had wavy, dark brown hair, her skin was a beautiful honey tone.

She was scrolling through my laptop.

"I disappear for 100 years and he becomes a babysitter, tragic," she said in an English accent.

As I approached her she put the laptop down.