[PROLOGUE] ONCE UPON A TIME

Everything starts with a beginning.

But what if the end was only just the beginning?

What if the end never really ended?

What if everything was a Lie?

~~~

"Aka-chin... I'm hungry..." a purple headed giant said to a smaller red head as they walked towards their classroom while the violet head had tied his hair back. The red head with heterochromatic eyes, one the color of fiery crimson, the other of shimmering gold stared at the giant before looking forward again, his calculating and cold gaze made all the bystanders shiver as he passed by whilst handing the giant his favorite maiubo, the violet head with squinty lavender eyes had munched on the maiubo. The red emperor just kept quiet as they arrived in front of 2-1, their name tags shone under the warm sunlight bursting through the windows with the names Murasakibara Atsushi and Akashi Seijuro.

"Stop it! Aominechii!" They heard a high-pitched voice and they cannot help but sigh. They were at it again. Akashi slammed the door open earning the attention of all the students especially of two specifically trouble making students.

"A-Akashichii! It's not what you think!" The blonde boy who had doll like glassy golden eyes said as his lips trembled in fear at the sight of their leader gaining closer distance to them. Akashi was playing with a pen like stick on his fingers which mystically emitted a red spark and suddenly forming into a hilt of the sword and its red edge blade.

"Akashi don't kill us you please!" The tanned man who had unruly short blue hair and narrow cerulean eyes stared at the red head who held a deadly smirk as he pointed the katana to the two, the light from the red spark shone on their nameplates with the name Kise Ryouta and Aomine Daiki.

"Is that so Daiki?" Akashi smirked and two trembled in fear.

"I'm sorry I'm late Akashi. I had some business with the headmaster..." A deep voice said as he entered the room of 2-1 making all the students gulp at the presence the five were exhibiting. Kise and Aomine sighed in relief as Akashi had withdrew his katana. The one with the glasses pushed it up as his leaf-green hair tousled against the movement, a set of deep green eyes, a frown etched onto his face as his fingers were taped startled all the students in the said room. His nametag glistened showing the name Midorima Shintaro. This institute, the Lunar Sun Institute, which they were staying at was not an ordinary school, for most students, it was their one step to freedom. But for the five of them, it was something more special...

Lunar Sun Institute or LuSun for short, was famous all over the world for producing what the world would know as Ateliers.

You ask what Ateliers are? No, they are not the Art Studios that is the meaning of the word.

Ateliers are human beings that are turned into weapons or what you would call Humanoids, fighting against creatures called the Labyrinths. These Ateliers are always said to be a work of art like the meaning of the word itself, they were the artist and the art studio itself.

Ateliers are compatible with the weapons they were using the so called Arcanas. These Arcanas harness their energy from the AEPA or Arcana Energy Processing Area which is a part of the brain that an Atelier must possess before he/she can wield and control an Arcana.

The processing of this said energy depends on what they are using. There are three types, first would be Deconstruction Arc Processing or DAP, this is the simplest process of all the Arcana processes and requires just three arc processes.

The next is much trickier than the last one, it is the Reconstruction Arc Processing or RAP, this is a more complex one than the DAP, because this one contains more than ten processes which should be done under a time limit of ten seconds and less. Reconstruction is not that rare but it's still a jewel because out of ten people only four would be able to do it.