[6] I WANT TO BE WITH YOU... BUT I CAN'T

And by the time the day had ended, Kuroko Tetsuya had become the center of attention for everyone.

This made a certain Akashi Seijuro a bit irritated by the fact that HIS tealette was being ogled by other people. Tetsuya was HIS and HIS ALONE.

~~

"Tetsuya, I don't like people getting near you." Akashi said while pinning the teal-head against the wall of their shared room. It was already one week since they landed on Earth, the people that were initially scared by them had become rather attracted to them. The charisma that Kuroko Tetsuya and Kagami Taiga had possessed was something otherworldly that all the people gathered around them like a moth to a flame.

It was like the whole academy was tamed by them.

"What are you saying Akash--""Call me Sei." "Akashi-kun" Kuroko said while Akashi clicked his tongue, Kuroko had called him by his first name before, but he was still obstinate to call him that again. He didn't like it when the teal-head called him by his last name.

"You really are pushing all types of buttons inside me right now you know that Tetsuya." Akashi said, still trapping the teal head between his arms against the wall as a blush started making its way to Kuroko's cheeks. Akashi loved that blush against his tealette's cheeks. It was hard not to attack him especially with that face begging for his attention.

"You look like I'm bullying you Tetsuya." Akashi said and Kuroko gulped in anticipation. Was the red head going to hold him? He was anticipating it, Kuroko Tetsuya was expecting to be held by Akashi Seijuro, to which the red head wanted to do so.

"A-Akashi-kun..." Kuroko stuttered as his cheeks deepened in color. He liked that the red head was near him, but he wouldn't want to accidentally hurt him.

He was still Kuro Apocalypse.

It wasn't that he didn't want to keep them close. It was that he couldn't. It was hard for him to be there, he wanted to be happy with them, he wanted to spend his life with the red head, he loved him. He loved Akashi Seijuro from the bottom of his heart. And he knew that the red head loved him too.

But it was hard, because if he were to stay with them it would mean the dangers that lied on what he is can endanger them all. He wanted to remove himself from this institute the very moment, but the greed of wanting to spend just a little bit of time with the red head caused him to stay. A decision he would later regret.

"What is it Tetsuya? What do you want me to do?" Akashi asked as his cold hand caressed Kuroko's warm neck, leaving goosebumps in its wake. Kuroko's breath became labored as he looked at Akashi with hungry eyes. He wanted to be held. He wanted to feel the red head's warmth. He wanted to be held. HE WANTED THE RED HEAD TO EMBRACE HIS ENTIRE BEING.

"Akashi-kun..." Kuroko breathed out as Akashi's lips were just a few centimeters away from his. Akashi smiled knowingly, teasing the smaller one. It was as if he could see the desire that filled Kuroko's body.

"Hmm?" Akashi asked whilst sliding his hand from Kuroko's neck down the slope of his back which sent shivers down his spine. He almost moaned at the sensations that he was receiving from Akashi.

"Ah.. Se-Sei.." Kuroko finally said Akashi's name in hopes that the latter would stop teasing his sensitivity. His hands had roamed around the smaller one's body but never went past anything that would label him indecent. Though the intentions were most definitely indecent.

"What is it Tetsuya? What do you want me to do?" Akashi said before grabbing Kuroko's waist and pulling him towards him, their bodies touching against each other and they could feel the heat radiate from each other's body.