[1] SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING

"Akashi-san! Akashi-san!" Setsuya called for the red head and was immediately greeted by a glare from the emperor. Ever since the girl had come to their school, his life started to become a living hell.

"Now, don't be like that Akashi-san you know how much I love you" Setsuya said sarcastically and Akashi just huffed. The girl knew how to joke.

"Even though you're his sister I won't tolerate your idiocy..." Akashi said as he walked towards their classroom with the white head following behind him. Her presence annoyed him to such extent but for the sake of her being the sister of Tetsuya, he didn't let it bother him. This school was designed for them, the Ateliers.

"Warning, A level 54 Type Scarlet has appeared at the Suzaku Division. I repeat a Level 54 Type Scarlet has appeared at the Suzaku Division; all capable personnel please proceed to the launching pad." The speaker overhead the campus had said and both she and Akashi rushed to the scene. They knew a level 54 was one of the more middle-class ones. Which was most likely a Fire Bird at most, but it still didn't sit well with them that one of those things are going rampant. In a very quiet city, Suzaku Division was known to be the Division that didn't have that much sightings of Labyrinths. So much that it was referred as the most peaceful Division in all the divisions that existed in the world.

There are four divisions in the Japanese government, two overridden by Labyrinths and the other two were protected by the Ateliers. Their names had been given by the Japanese Atelier Commander named Alexandra Garcia. The first division was the Suzaku Division, which is where people do research and try to develop their weapons into a far more advance one than what they have now. Since this was where they first developed the AEPA and the Arcanas needed to destroy the Labyrinths.

The second one would be the Genbu Division, the first one to be overridden by the Labyrinths. This focused mainly on the livelihood of the country which meant a great loss for almost half the population and economy of Japan. But thankfully, they had at least spared them the technology needed to rebuild that said economy. Now, Japan was back to being in the first world ranked countries.

The third one would be the second that had been override by the Labyrinths. This was the Byakko Division. If it weren't for the overriding of this division, Japan would have already developed more than just nuclear weapons. They could have made war machines bent on destroying the whole world. Alright, I was just kidding about this. But the destruction of this had almost destroyed the whole military force of Japan but luckily, they had already developed the Arcanas meant to destroy the creatures.

The last one was the Seryuu Division, which was most of civilization was currently staying at. This was the center of all things needed, schools, groceries and other communal necessities people needed. This was where most people find themselves at peace because all of Ateliers in and out of duty where located in this division. There was also a school for Ateliers and that's why most people feel at ease here. Almost third of the remaining population of the Japanese government was staying here.

Akashi pulled out his communication device a.k.a his headphones and contacted all the MiraGen to come to the launching pad. He didn't even notice that Setsuya was already following him. He didn't want a newbie like her to come with them, but they needed all the help they could get.

"Are you fine going into battle on your second day?" Akashi asked almost seemingly worried for the silverette if not for the glare he was giving her. He still didn't accept the fact that she was the sister of his lost ... friend.

"Who do you think I am Akashi-san?" Setsuya said as she took one of the Arcana pens and twirled it, the pen suddenly transforming into boot skates. She waved a hand to Akashi and off she went like lightning to the launching pad.