[4] DILEMNA'S MID WINTER DREAM

~~~

"So, Kuroko and Kagami right?" a bespectacled boy asked the two and the teal head and dual crimson head nodded. A small sigh escaped from the man in front of them whose name 'Hyuuga Junpei' glistened on the tag tacked into his uniform and they both just shrugged knowing full well that whatever questions he asked will always get a straightforward answer from the other two. It was always a nod, a shake of the head or a shrug of the shoulders but no words came out from either two. Like they had a lot of secrets to keep from them.

"Of course, everybody now fears coming into the academy, fear of running into the two of you the most powerful people and labyrinth in this earth... I can't say we are relieved that you are under our custody now but please behave carefully around everyone that you encounter in this academy... We will be placing you were the Generation of Miracles are currently taking classes in and you'll be provided everything you need from clothes to shelter and basic necessities as long as you will be willing to undergo various experimentations and tests to see what we can find out from the otherworldly beings inside of you.." Hyuuga clarified and they both nodded fearing that if they didn't agree they wouldn't come back out unscathed but they both knew nobody could take them on even if the other Ateliers wanted to.

'Should we be doing this?' Kagami asked in the depths of Kuroko's mind and the latter just sighed. They knew that they were risking their lives in the turn of events.

'Setsuya didn't get to complete her mission... It's all my fault..." Kuroko replied telepathically to the two-toned head and the other just nodded knowing not to pry any further into the details. Kagami knew better than to mess with the tealette for he can be scary at times.

'Just be sure you don't harm yourself or Setsuya for the matter'

'Kagami-kun worries too much, and I know you love my sister that's why you gave her your pen. Don't make me take it back.' the smaller of the two reprimanded in the others mind and Kagami just shrugged, a small blush on his cheeks and went to the room where they were to be assigned. Fortunately for Kagami he was given a single occupant room in the dorm which he was happy for, unfortunately for the shorter boy he was not for he was given a room with none other than the emperor Akashi Seijuro, who he should really be avoiding as of the moment he stepped into the institution.

He knew of his feelings for the red head. He knew that if he were to get too close again, he might endanger them.

"Akashi-kun..." Kuroko greeted garnering the attention of the scarlet head who was reading a book titled 'Save Me' by an unknown author for the tealette. He stood by the door as the red head was staring at him rather intently. He almost wanted to go back to be a labyrinth but didn't want to destroy the facility he was currently in

'Just do it. Why don't you want to go back to being Kuro Apocalypse? You're just too weak to even control the power given to you' a small voice said on the back of his head and Kuroko froze. It was their again. Kuro was speaking to him again.

"Tetsuya? What's wrong?" Akashi asked seeing the boy froze up on his spot and he immediately went beside the tealette who was now shaking uncontrollably.

"I have to get out Akashi-kun... I have to get out now..." Kuroko pleaded to the red head but Akashi knew he can't allow that. This was the person who destroyed millions of lives. He couldn't let his personal feelings get in the way of his job.

"Please Akashi-kun!" Kuroko yelped as he felt a string of pain flood his system and he almost fell to his knees. Kuro was testing him once again and he didn't like his tests one bit. It was like he was being tortured from inside out. His insides churned in the pain as he kept himself upright. Once he shows weakness, they'll be long gone from this world already.