[7] KUROKO TETSUYA NEVER HAD A CHOICE TO BEGIN WITH

'Not yet Kuroko. It's not enough for me to play with you again, I will allow you to feel a bit of happiness. Good luck trying to control me soon' He had heard a voice at the back of his head, and he knew it was Kuro talking.

To explain, Kuro and Shiro Apocalypse are an entirely different being from all the other labyrinths, they can talk, they have intelligence and most importantly, they have their own will. All Kuroko and Kagami could do was host them to ensure that they won't wreak too much havoc. They do fight with their inner selves most of the time, like bickering friends but the thing is, the person that is with them could kill everyone if they wanted to.

To which Kuroko and Kagami had to stop.

~~

"Big Bro!" Setsuya said while chasing the pair down. Both Akashi and Kuroko had looked behind them to see Setsuya with panting breaths and had her hands on her knees trying to calm her beating heart.

"What is it?" Akashi asked, a glare set on his face to which Kuroko pointedly looked at. He wasn't supposed to glare at Kuroko's sister but by habit he did, and Kuroko didn't like it.

"Stop glaring at my sister Sei." Kuroko reprimanded while he had an angry look on his face to which the red head was slightly... what you would say aroused. He liked Kuroko being a domineering piece of human, rather than being up in the sky as a cloud that would kill.

"And do you know the more you make that face the more I would want to mess you up?" Akashi retorted, a small smirk playing on his lips as the teal head's face started turning into a tomato.

"I... It's... You... IDIOT!" Kuroko said, a blush arousing on his face, while punching Akashi lightly on the arm before facing the other way. Akashi just chuckled before ruffling his hair. Setsuya seeing the exchange can't help but sigh at the two. Would they just make out already? She was waiting for it to happen.

"Anyways back to the topic, what is it Setsuya?" Akashi said and Kuroko sported an emotionless face again, ever since both him and Kagami got down to earth, Setsuya always spent time with the dark red head instead of her brother.

Yeah, he could feel the love, right?

"Yeah... so here's the thing. Kagami is back in the sky." Setsuya said ever so calmly they though that she was joking.

She was joking right?

"And I'm not joking. Seriously, that guy... One moment we were together, then the next thing I know he dragged himself away from me. How stupid could he get?!" Setsuya said as if reading their mind, a glare fixed on her face as she narrated the story of how Kagami had lost control of Shiro again.

It was a story that would make people just face palm.

"Setsuya, where would you like to go?" Kagami asked as the two were walking around the institution, while Kuroko attracted all of them with how gentle the teal head was it was exactly the opposite of Kagami, what attracted them to him was not because of his kindness or gentleness, he was downright scary and intimidating but it was because Setsuya was always beside him no matter how scary he was the people can't hate him.

How he treats Setsuya versus how he treats others, the gap is much too large and somehow people thought it cute.

"Hmm. Anywhere!" Setsuya said whilst clinging onto Kagami's arm. Kagami just blushed slightly before coughing to cover it. Setsuya looked up in worry as he felt that Kagami's body was a bit too cold for her liking.

"Are you okay Kagami?" Setsuya said while Kagami tried his best to hide his nervousness. Last night, Shiro was talking to him. Trying to make him go rampant. Trying to destroy this institution. They were already inside the main base of the Ateliers, the enemy of their kind so why would the strongest Type of Labyrinths do their thing right?