PROLOGUE

I slide in a tool in a famous bar here in Vancouver. It's been a long tiring day. I losen up my tie and unbotton the first one so I can breathe a little. Once I am comfortable I signal for my order.

"Bourbon," I called to the bartender.

I don't know why I want this loud music but it somehow diverts my thoughts from paper works. I tap my fingers in my knees as I listen to the beat of the loud music. I am singing in my head.

After a moment he puts down my shot of boubon. I drink it and order for another one. Not a moment before a lady in stunning but simple Lavender dress sits next to me. She has this sophisticated and alluring poise that makes her different from the others. Her shoes are flat; the one the girls called ballerina flats--if I heard it right from them. But it looks fucking damn sexy on her feet.

She looks like a model, though I am sure she's not. I am a fan of models. No-- I mean, models are my ex's. If she's in the modeling industry I'm sure, she will never escape my eye.

"Cherry Cola," she said to the bartender.

"Coming up!" the bartender answers with too much eagerness to catch her attention.

Seems like I am not the one.

She pulls her phone from her purse and tap several times before he puts it in her ear. She flips her hair to clear her ears from the strands; I find it a very sexy.

But I don't think she ever notice that she's sitting next to me. After a beat, she puts her phone down on the table of the bar as the bartender gives her order. The man smiles down at her, the woman gives a tight smile back.

I've been staring at her for a full two minutes and she doesn't even whip her face on my direction.

Her phone vibrates but it doesn't ring and it moves on her direction. I feel like a douche bag and out of my mind but I look at the screen. Her picture with a man appears as a caller ID. They are smiling at the camera. I don't know why I feel a jolt of disapointment inside me.

"Aaron," I read loudly. Hoping that I can gain some of her attention but I am wrong. She shuts her phone down and put it back on her purse while exhaling deeply.

She takes her cherry cola to her nose before she puts the glass in her lips. Fuck! What's with this girl? I find in very very sexy.

My groin stirs and I want to slap my own face. I am glad I took my coat and place it on my lap, if not, she'll surely notice my hard on.

It's been five minutes and the lady by my side doesn't even look at my side, she don't pay attention on her surrounding. She's inside her own world. I still haven't seen her face in a full view, but her nose are perfect and her lips are well sculptured.

I want to see her eyes. I want to read her mind.

But the lady in lavender finishes her drinks and slides down on her tool after putting five dollar bill on the bar.

She walks away with grace and confidence out of the bar. I watched her as the bouncer opens the glass double doors for her. Outside the bar, a man holding a leather jacket puts it on her. Then he puts his arms on her waist and they walk away together.

I don't know why I feel jealous. I don't even know her fucking name. I didn't even had a chance to see her face fully.

What's fucking wrong with me?

I got a dozen of sexy woman just a call away, so why am I feeling this way?

I went back to that bar for several times after that, but the lady in lavender didn't go back again.

She's mysterious. She's different, and I want to know her better. There is something in her that tugs something inside of me. Something dark and something I never felt before.

Tell me when can I see you again Lavender..