Chapter 11

Chapter 11- The truth

Don't forget to follow

#FollowMeOnPhotobucket/gmjngvkh

#FollowMeOnFanfiction/gmjngvkh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Don't forget to follow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toothless glided down slowly and landed in front of Hiccup's house. Hiccup jumped off of Toothless and walked into the house and into his room."Bud, I think tomorrow you need to ask her to tell the truth" Hiccup said as he changing his clothes. "Okay" he replied before scorching his stone bed with fire. He then laid down on his bed and closed his eyes. A few minutes later, he is sound asleep. Hiccup looked at his best friend and smiled. 'You must be happy to finally met one of your kind. You never go to sleep that fast' he thought before he laid down on his own bed and fell asleep.

The next morning, Hiccup woke up and saw that Toothless is still asleep. He decided to not wake him up and let him sleep for awhile. He walked out of his room slowly but then he heard foot steps behind him. He turned around and saw Toothless smiling at him. "So I'm guessing that you were already awake" Hiccup said and Toothless nodded. "Alright, come on let's have our breakfast" Hiccup said before walking toward the kitchen with Toothless following him close behind. After breakfast, they walked to the academy with a bucket full of fish for Amarllyis. "You go first, I need to go to the great hall to check some stuff" Hiccup said before starting off towards the great hall. Toothless looked at Hiccup before entering the academy. "Toothless!" Amarllyis screamed as soon as she saw him. Toothless walked to her and put the bucket next to him. "You look energized" he said with a smile and she giggles. "Just happy to see you" she said. "Here, I brought you some fish" he said before pouring the fish from the bucket. "Aww, thanks Toothless. You're so nice" she said with a shy smile. "Have you eaten yet? Here, have some" she said while giving a small pile of fish. "No it's okay. I already had my breakfast just now" he said. "Enjoy your fish" he added. She give a cute smile before eating the fish.

After she finished her breakfast, she saw Toothless is deep in thought. "What are you thinking about?" she asked with a worried look. "Last night a group of dragons entered Berk territory. They are your attackers and they seem to be searching for you" he said and her eyes widened. "What happened? Do they know I'm here?" she asked. "We had a small fight and yes they know you here but they don't know where are you staying" he said. "This is getting out of hand. I can't involve Berk into this" she said. "I can help you if tell me your problem" he said. "No, this is a Night Fury's problem" she said. "And I am a Night Fury and I am the Alpha of this island. If this is a Night Fury problem Than it is also my problem, and my friend can help" he said. "You don't understand, I don't want any dragons to get hurt" she said with a sad look. "But I am a Night Fury and I am an Alpha. And as the Alpha I need to protect my dragons" he said.

"You are now one of us, if you have problem, then I have to help you. If you still don't want to tell me your problem, I will command you to tell me so I can help you" he added with a serious look. "But..." she said before she was cut off by Toothless. "I order you" he said. "Yes, Alpha" she said with a small bow. "Forgive me if I hurt your feelings, but sometimes I have to use my power as the Alpha" he said while looking at her with a cute face. "Stop making that cute face" she said. "So you did call me cute" he said and her face turn bright red. "Look, I'm really sorry if I hurt your feelings" he said. "I know, and I'm also sorry for not listening to you. I know that you were just trying to help but I just don't want you to get hurt" she said with a bright smile and Toothless replied with his smile. "Okay, I will tell you the story" she said.

~~~~~~~~~~To be continue~~~~~~~~~~

New Chapter will be post ASAP

please, please, please leave review.

Thank you for reading my story.

Please leave review if you like it and Forgive for all grammatical error and wrong spelling. Favorite this story if you like it.