Chapter 25

Chapter 25- The Death

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Vote, Follow, Comment, Share~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They continue walking until they arrived at a large empty cave. At the end of the cave stood two night fury statues and there is stairs leading up to a small platform. On top of the platform stood another night fury statue and it has a red gem in its mouth. "There it is" Rusorth said before flying to the platform. Toothless looked around and noticed that the other dragons who supposed to guard the other has let their guard down. He walked slowly to Cloudjumper and whispered, "Prepare, we will attack on my signal". "Noted" Cloudjumper said. Rusorth landed on the platform and walked to the gem. "After all this years, you finally mine" he said before pulling out the gem from statue mouth. "Now" Toothless said before jumping to the air and shot a fireball to Rusorth's paw making him drop the gem accidentally. "My gem" Rusorth yelled. Cloudjumper tackled down Raven and shot one fireball to another dragon making him knocked out cold. He then jumped on top of another one and pinned him down on the ground. "Toothless the gem" Cloudjumper said and Toothless quickly fly down toward the gem. Rusorth saw him and racing toward the gem. They both landed at the same time. They stared at each other and Rusorth break the silent. "I heard who ever hold the gem will receive a great power from it" he said. "And I hope you are fast enough to save your friend over there" he added and gave him an evil grin. Toothless eye wide open and turned his gaze back at her. "Amarllyis" Toothless muttered before letting go of the gem and fly toward her. He managed to look back at Rusorth and saw him charging a red fireball. He flew as fast as he can but the fireball is already heading right toward Amarllyis. He flapped his wing as fast as he can and cut in the middle between Amarllyis and the fireball making it hit him with a large explosion. "Toothless" Amarllyis screamed. Cloudjumper who is fighting with the other stopped and look toward the explosion. Valka is out of word. Rusorth laughed happily as the black smoke fade away revealing a body lying on the ground and not moving at all. "Toothless" Amarllyis said before run toward him. Cloudjumper and Valka followed her from behind. They walked next to him and saw him lying down and barely breathing. "Toothless wake up" Amarllyis begged as she hold his paw. Shicke sit next to him and do want ever she can to heal his wounds. His eyes slightly open and say, "This maybe the end of me....but no you.... listen to me.....as....this maybe.....my last word". Everyone fully concentrate on his word while tears dropping from their eyes. "Cloudjumper.... the attack" he weakly said. Cloudjumper nodded and fly out of the cave. Raven was about to chase after him but Rusorth stopped him. "Let him go... with this gem nothing can stop us" Rusorth said. "And Amarllyis... stay safe... hide yourself cause.... you may be ....the last night fury" he said. "And you are... the hope for... victory" he added. "Toothless please don't say something like that" she said. Valka walked next to Amarllyis and comfort her. "Valka... keep Hiccup safe" he said and she nodded at his word. He cough and blood escape from the corner of his mouth. "One last thing... Amarllyis" he called her. She sit closer toward him and he smile at her. "I..." he said as his eyes starting to close. "Love ...you" and then he let out his final breath and Amarllyis burst out of tears. "I'm sorry but... he's gone" Shicke said. Amarllyis pulled him closer and holds him tight. "Toothless no.... NO" she screamed with tears keep walking down on top of the dead body. "That is a bit touching even for me" Rusorth said. "But hey, at least no one will stop us now" he added and everyone laughed along him.

Hiccup P.O.V

All of us are flying toward the island with anger in our souls. We will attack them in four directions. North, South, East and West, we will attack them from all four directions so they will not be able to escape from the island. And we will have a better chance to win this war. "I hope Toothless is alright" I muttered to myself. "He'll be fine" Astrid said as she fly next to me. "I hope you right" I said and she gave a smile. "He is a night fury... this is their island. He will have a better chance to win because this is the place where he was born" she said. "How do you know that this is the place where he was born?" I asked. "Just a hunch" she said and giggles. Just when we were about to attack, we saw a large figure moving our way. "Hiccup thank god you're here" Cloudjumper said as he closing in. "What's going on... where is Toothless?" I asked. "Rusorth has the gem and Toothless... he" he stopped talking and stared at the sea. "Where is he, what happen to him?" I asked him again. "He's gone" he said and I can feel like my heart was being stabbed with a sharp sword. I could feel tears forming up in my eyes but I tried my best to not let it out cause it will make our morale down. "I think Toothless want us to call off the attack and just went with the defence formation" Cloudjumper said. I looked at Astrid and she is looking at me with a concern look. I took a deep breath and sit up straight. "No... plans don't change. We attack now" I said. "But Toothless" I cut him in the middle and said, "I said attack now. Toothless is not a dragon who's going to back down went things gone bad. Go to your position now" I ordered. He gave a nod and fly toward his position. "Hiccup, are you sure this is a great idea?" Astrid asked. I wipe off my tears which are accidentally come out of my eyes. "Yes" I said. "All troops...Attack" I ordered and thousands of dragons charge toward the island, firing fireballs at the enemy.

End of Hiccup P.O.V and back at the cave.

Everyone was mourning on Toothless death when suddenly the ground starting to rumble. "Earthquake" Raven said. "No they here" Rusorth stated. "The attack party, they are attacking now" Valka said. "All of you with me" Rusorth ordered before flying toward the entrance with the gem in his hand. "Amarllyis we have to go" Valka said. "No I don't want to" she said and holds Toothless tightly. Suddenly a light shine brightly from the statue on top of the platform and it is moving toward them. "Don't be sad my dear. Because I'm here to help you" the light said. Everyone stared at the figure and suddenly, their eyes wide open as the light reveal itself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Vote, Comment, Follow, Share~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys... i'm still alive. Thank god for that. Sorry for not being able to update it for awhile because i have alot of things to do such as Scout camping, my sister wedding, the death of my cats (4 die still have another 4) and other things i don't want to talk about because i don't want to. Also thank you StefiQ1231 for reminding me about this story. BTW i am the new vice chairman/ vice manager for my school scout. I can finally give order to other peoples... anyway if enjoy this chapter please leave a vote and comment. And if you haven't follow me yet, then please follow me and share this story to other. Thank you.