Chapter 5

POV- Mi Seok

I sat quietly and ate with all of them. I was used to being around lots of people, what I wasn't used to was being the only girl in a group of this many people. It wasn't too bad though; it was just really, really loud. Quite a few of them seemed to be fighting for my attention too for some reason. They were even teaming up to try and get my attention, or at least Woozi and Ren were. Dino of Seventeen sat on the other side of me as them and would give a small tug at my sleeve or would touch me lightly wanting my attention but being very shy about it not really knowing me yet. There he went doing it again, I tried to hide my chuckle at it.

"Nae Dino-ah?" I asked looking at him again.

"Noona, do you listen to Seventeen's music or just NU'EST's?" he asked me shyly in response.

I smiled, "I listen to Seventeen's music as well as NU'EST's."

Dino brightened up, " Jinjja? Do you like it? Did I do well noona?"

I chuckled a bit at him," Nae you did wonderful Dino-ah."

Dino smiled and then turned the other way to brag to one of his hyungs about how I said he did wonderful.

"Mi Seok-ah?" Woozi said as a question.

"Nae?" I replied turning back to him and Ren.

"Are you done eating?" he asked me.

"Nae, waeyo?" I was kinda confused now. That seemed like a random question at the moment.

"Everyone she's done eating! Come on." Woozi announced and Ren grabbed my wrist dragging me up and with the rest of the boys as we left the dorm. As we left I saw their managers laughing and shaking their heads as the cleared the table. 

They took me out of all the dorms and to the studio where they often practice their dances and film different things and such. I was kinda confused as to why they brought me here but ok then. They all turned to me and looked at me with a smile.

"So since you are going to be part of the family then we wanna see if you have any musical talent." this time it was Baekho who spoke.

"M-Mwo?" I asked stuttering as my eyes probably looked like they were about to pop out of my head.

A few of them laughed a bit at my reaction.

Ren looked at me with big eyes, " Chebal. We just wanna know if you secretly do have any musical ability, we won't make you do it again."

"Unless you are really good." Woozi added joining in on being cute. Before I knew it practically every member of either band was playing to cute card on me.

I sighed, "Gwenchan, gwenchan! I'll do it."

"YAH!" They almost all cheered at once and gave me a hug.

"So what do you want to try first?" Baekho asked.

"Dancing." I replied quietly, that was probably the thing musically I could do the best. I just hoped that it wasn't still bad enough that I made a fool out of myself.